Middle East and Africa Hot Melt Adhesives Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market report gives comprehensive outlook on hot melt adhesives market across the regions with special emphasis on key countries of Middle East and Africa such as South Africa, Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries and rest of Middle East and Africa. The report on Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, by application type, and country. This report studies Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market activities.
Middle East and Africa Hot Melt Adhesives Market:
The Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of hot melt adhesives in industry.
Development and Launch of New Hot Melt Adhesives
Development and launch of innovative hot melt adhesives by the market players enables surge
in the hot melt adhesives market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, Toyobo Co., Ltd. launched the new hot melt adhesives which has a wide range of application. Moreover, launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of hot melt adhesives market over the forecast years.
EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on type, the Middle East and Africa hot adhesives market is segmented into SBC, PU, EVA, APAO, polyamide and others. Ethylene vinyl acetate is expected to dominate the market due to increased application of hot melt adhesives in board industry, paper industry, packaging industry and others.
Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Hot Melt Adhesives Market
Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market report analyses the market in different countries of Middle East and Africa. Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries accounted for major revenue share in Middle East and Africa due to increased demand of packaging industry from the growing population.
Key players profiled in the Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market include:
- Toyobo Co.Ltd.
- 3M Company
- Sika AG
- Ashland Inc.
- Jowat AG
- Bostik S.A.
- Henkel AG & Company
- Dow Corning
- B. Fuller Company
Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, January 2017 H.B Fuller Company acquired the industrial adhesives business of wisdom worldwide adhesives.
Key Findings of the Report:
Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on type EVA accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa hot melt adhesives market
By Industrial Application Type
- Book Binding
- Non-Woven Disposables
- Packaging, Pressure Sensitive Uses
- Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market