Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals Market Report Description:
Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market report gives comprehensive outlook on Oil & Gas Processing Seals across the globe with special emphasis on key countries such as Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa and Rest of MEA. The report on Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material, type, application and region. This report studies Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals products.
Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals Market:
The Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for oil & gas processing seals in various industrial applications, increased efficiency in offshore oil recovery and increasing crude oil production.
Avoids the Leakage of Expensive Fuels
Loss of fluid lubrication can lead to costly equipment damage such as premature wear and machine failure. Oil drips from leakage can lead to an unsafe work environment, causing slips and accidents. Fugitive emissions can also be expensive to repair and dangerous to the health of employees. Leaks can lead to serious fines for noncompliance if systems and equipment violate safety regulations. It takes time and money to locate and repair leaks. The purpose of a seal is to prevent leakage but all seals leak to some controlled degree. Its main responsibility is to control leakage. Seal manufacturers design seals for high face loads that minimize leakage
South Africa Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals Market
South Africa accounted for larger revenue share in Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market with considerable CAGR. The Middle East & Africa accounted for largest market share during the forecast period in terms of value. The downstream application is expected to dominate the oil & gas processing seals market in Africa during the forecast period due to the increase in the number of manufacturing facilities and technological advancements. This creates an immense opportunity for the consumption of oil & gas processing seals in the country.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market include:
- Trelleborg AB (Sweden)
- Techno AD Ltd. (Israel)
- Solenis (US)
- Saint-Gobain (France)
- Precision Polymer Engineering (UK)
- Parker Hannifin Corp (US)
- Barnwell Services Limited (UK)
- John Crane (US)
- Freudenberg Group (Germany)
- Flowserve Corporation (US)
- DuPont (US)
Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In December 2015, Dupont launched Kalrez Spectrum 6380 perfluoroelastomer seal that offers high resistance to oxidizers and amines in gas sweetening process in the oil & gas industry. The company aims to protect metal equipment for corrosion and wear & tear and increase the reliability.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing crude oil production.
- Based on material, metal segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Processing Seals market
- Seal Face Material
- Double Seal
- Single Seal
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market