Middle East and Africa Phase Transfer Catalyst Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market report gives comprehensive outlook on phase transfer catalyst across the globe with special emphasis on key countries such as South Africa, Gulf Corporation Council Countries (GCC), and Rest of MEA. The report on Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type and end-user. This report studies Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst products.
Middle East and Africa Phase Transfer Catalyst Market:
The Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. These are heterogeneous and positive catalysts enables facilitate reaction between two different immiscible phases. These catalysts accelerate the rate of reaction between chemicals and help in solubilizing salts in organic phases. The catalysts mainly used in the chemical synthesis of organics such as pharmaceuticals and chemicals. Rising demand and adoption of green chemistry in organic synthesis is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. However, the availability of low-cost industrial catalysts is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
Rising Demand and Adoption of Green Chemistry Boosts the Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
PTC is a catalyst that facilitates the migration of a reactant from one phase into another phase where reaction occurs. PTC process, helps to achieve faster reactions, obtain higher conversions or yields, make fewer byproducts, and eliminate the need for expensive or dangerous solvents that will dissolve all the reactants in one phase, eliminate the need for expensive raw materials and/or minimize waste problems. Phase-transfer catalysts are especially useful in green chemistry by allowing the use of water, the need for organic solvents is reduced. The use of PTC is rising in pharmaceutical industry owing to its greener attributes as it minimizes the requirement of using organic solvents and dangerous, inconvenient, and expensive reactants. These catalysts also helps to reduce the generation of industrial wastes which has contrived it as an ideal candidate for many end user industries.
UAE Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
Middle East and Africa is anticipated to exhibit a significant CAGR. UAE lead the phase transfer catalyst market owing to rapid industrialization in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market include:
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Dishman Group (India)
- PAT IMPEX (India)
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Central Drug House (P) Ltd. (India)
- Pacific Organics Private Limited (India)
- Otto Chemie Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Volant-Chem Corp. (China)
Key players adopt to various market strategy like acquisition, collaboration, technological innovations, and new product launch to enhance their product portfolio and create a strong consume base. For instance, in 2012, SACHEM, Inc. introduced Salego BASE 1000 series, which are used as phase transfer catalysts in the pharmaceuticals industry. This launch helped the company in meeting the increased demand for organic synthesis manufacturing techniques in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East and Africa phase transfer catalyst market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to adoption of green chemistry in organic synthesis.
- Based on end user type, pharmaceutical industry segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa Phase Transfer Catalyst market
- Ammonium Salts
- Phosphonium Salts
By End User Type
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market