Middle East and Africa Polyurethane Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa polyurethane market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyurethane market across the regions with special emphasis on key countries of Middle East and Africa such as Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries, South Africa and rest of Middle East and Africa. The report on Middle East and Africa polyurethane market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, by end-use type, and countries. This report studies Middle East and Africa polyurethane market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa polyurethane market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa polyurethane market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa polyurethane market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in Middle East and Africa polyurethane market activities.
Middle East and Africa Polyurethane Market:
The Middle East and Africa polyurethane market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for Middle East and Africa polyurethane projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of polyurethane in industry.
Development and Launch of New Polyurethanes
Development and launch of innovative polyurethane by the market players enables surge
in the polyurethane market demand over the forecast years. For instance. In 2018, The Dow Chemical Company launched the new polyurethane which has a wide range of application. Moreover, launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of polyurethane market over the forecast years.
Flexible Polyurethane Foams Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on type, the Middle East and Africa polyurethane market is segmented into water based, oil based and synthetic based. Water based segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa polyurethane market due to its low cost price, eco-friendly properties, and requires less chemical treatment.
Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Polyurethane Market
Middle East and Africa polyurethane market report analyses the market in different countries of Middle East and Africa. Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries accounted for major revenue share in Middle East and Africa polyurethane market due to increased demand of packaging industry from the growing population.
Key players profiled in the Middle East and Africa polyurethane market include:
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Covestro, Huntsman Corp.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Mitsui Chemical Corp.
- Woodbridge Foam Corp.
- RTP Company & Lubrizol Corp.
- Manali Petrochemicals Ltd.
- Wahua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
Middle East and Africa polyurethane market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, in 2017, BASF SE Polyurethanes collaborated with Linde to serve natural gas processing applications.
Key Findings of the Report:
Middle East and Africa polyurethane market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on flexible polyurethane segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa polyurethanes market
By Product Type
- Rigid Foam
- Flexible Foam
- Adhesives and Sealants
By End Use
- Furniture and Interiors
- Electronics and Appliances
- Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market