Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market report gives comprehensive outlook on Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) across the globe with special emphasis on key countries such as Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa and Rest of MEA. The report on Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, application, end user and region. This report studies Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) products.
Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market:
The Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increase in demand from military and aerospace sector, higher investment and expansion of key players, rapidly increasing end use in new energy sector and technology innovations in PVDF are some of the key factors fostering the market growth. In addition, Middle East and Africa is projected to join the hands with leading regions in the Global PVDF Market with an increasing end use industries of PVDF in this region.
Increase in Demand from Military and Aerospace Sector
In the aerospace sector, PVDF resins are used to manufacture piezoelectric smart materials, which help in guiding the airflow across the wings of an aircraft and maintaining it during take-off and landing. Therefore, the numerous applications for PVDF resins from the military and aerospace sector are anticipated to drive the studied market Middle East and Africaly. PVDF resins are used in aerospace transducers, sensors and find their applications as accelerometers (for the measurement of vibration), gyroscopes (for the measurement of the acceleration and pitch of aircraft, missiles, and satellites), and level sensors (e.g., fuel tanks). Boeing 777 is one of the most successful commercial aircrafts in the recent times, which uses piezoelectric ceramic material within fuel tank probes. In the recent years, there has been an increase in defense expenditure, which has led to the increase in usage for PVDF resins. Countries, like the United States, China, Russia, India, and Saudi Arabia have increased their defense budgets, due to the increasing Middle East and Africa unrest.
Health Hazards Regarding the Usage
PVDF can cause skin irritation. Contact with liquid PVDF can cause frostbite. Breathing PVDF can irritate the nose, throat and lungs. High or repeated exposure to PVDF can cause headache, dizziness, disorientation, nausea and vomiting. Hence, health concerns regarding the product is hampering the market growth which is more likely to invite regulations limiting its production.
South Africa Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market
South Africa accounted for larger revenue share in Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market with considerable CAGR. South Africa is expected to be a potential market in light of presence of abundant fishing industry which is likely to open new market opportunities for polyvinylidene fluoride manufacturers. Increasing application of PVDF to manufacture semi-conductor piezoresistive transducers for modal testing applications in telecommunication industry is likely to have a positive impact on the polyvinylidene fluoride market.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market include:
- Zhuzhou Hongda Polymer Materials Co. Ltd. (China)
- Zhejiang Fotech International Co. Ltd. (China)
- Solvay S.A. (Belgium)
- Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co. ltd. (China)
- Shanghai 3F New Materials Company Limited (China)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastics Products Inc. (Switzerland)
- Kureha Corporation (Japan)
- Dyneon GmbH (Germany)
- Daikin Industries ltd (Japan)
- Arkema (France)
Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, Apr 2018: Solvay introduced new PVDF, for protection and performance of rigid and flexible pipes that are used in oil and gas recovery.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing end user industries of PVDF.
- Based on Resin Type, Alpha segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market
By Resin type
- Wires and Semicon Processing
- Pipes and Fittings
- Li-ion Batteries
- Films and Sheets
By End User
- Aerospace and Defense
- Automotive and Transportation
- Building and Construction
- Chemical Processing
- Electrical and Electronics
- Oil and Gas
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market