Middle East and Africa Powdered Metallurgy Components Market Report Description:
Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market report gives comprehensive outlook on powdered metallurgy components across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as Gulf Corporation Council Countries, South Africa, and the Rest of Middle East Africa. The report on Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type application. This report studies Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (countries Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components products.
Middle East and Africa Powdered Metallurgy Components Market:
The Middle East and Africa Powdered Metallurgy Components market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Powder metallurgy components market finds a wide range of application in automotive systems such as anti-lock braking systems (abs) – sensor rings, oil pumps, (particularly gears) shock absorbers (piston valves, end valves), continuously variable transmissions, exhaust gas recirculation (egr) systems, turbochargers, exhaust systems – flanges, oxygen sensor bosses, chassis components, variable valve timing systems. Components which are required in large production quantities is considered to be one of the vital markets for powder metallurgy components. In addition, it also is also preferred in various end user industries. These factors drives the growth of market. However, the volatility in the prices of raw materials restraints the market growth.
Rising Demand from Healthcare and Automotive Sector
The healthcare sector finds a prominent role in powdered metallurgy components market. Healthcare sector is the leading market for powdered metallurgy components. This can be attributed to growing use of these components in the healthcare sector that encloses components which can be prepared through powder-based routes such as producing customized medical implants by means of additive manufacturing plus producing porous implant structures (to match bone stiffness and to aid osteo-integration) by PM dispensation (MIM, Press/Sinter PM etc.) of materials encompassing space-holder trappings that are detached after forming. Metal injection molding through which many surgical instruments and dental implants are produced. Rare earth permanent magnets which are processed from powders are used, large quantity in MRI scanners. Automotive sector is the lucrative market for powdered metallurgy components. It accounts for a major share of about 80% of sales predominantly for automotive applications.
GCC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Middle East and Africa Powdered Metallurgy Components Market
GCC leads the regional market. The market in MEA grows at a modest stride in arrears to high dependence on importations of raw materials in this region. Rising demand in agricultural machinery production coupled with increasing demand for construction equipment’s drives the growth of market in these regions.
Key player’s profiles in the Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market include:
- Perry Tool & Research, Inc.
- Comtec Mfg., Inc.
- Webster-Hoff Corporation
- Vision Quality Components, Inc.
- Catalus Corporation
- Embassy Powdered Metals
- Powder Metallurgy Company, Inc.
- Hitachi Chemical
- Carpenter Technology
- Fine Sinter
Key players in powder metallurgy components market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, February 2018: Carpenter Technology Corporation has announced that it has acquired MB CalRAM LLC, a leader in power-bed fusion additive manufacturing metal printing services. This acquisition is expected to provide direct entry into the rapidly expanding part production segment of the additive manufacturing value chain.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing automotive industry.
- Based on application, healthcare and automotive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Middle East and Africa powdered metallurgy components market
By Product Type
By Application Type
- Oil and gas industry
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.