MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market:
By Residue Type [Toxins (Mycotoxins, Others), Pesticide Residues (Insecticide, Herbicide, Fungicide, Others), Food Allergens, Veterinary Drugs, Heavy Metals, By Technology (Immunoassay, Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Others)], By Application (Dairy products, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Poultry, Cereals, Grains & Pulses, Processed Foods, Functional Food Ingredients, Nuts, Seed & Spice, Others) and Country (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA) – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2023
MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market Report Description:
MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market report give a comprehensive outlook on MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market across the region with special emphasis on countries Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA. This report on MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) of residue type, technology, application and countries. This report studies MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes regulatory scenario and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (Regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Opportunities).
MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market:
MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market projected to grow around 8% CAGR from 2017 to 2023.
Gradual improvements in government regulations, high levels of pesticides affect MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing market.
MiddleEast and Africa are expected to gain traction due to increased production of agricultural products, high amounts of pesticides, increased laboratories. Export restrictions on processed food tuffs and farm fresh produced from MiddleEast and Africa countries are propelling the growth of residue testing market. For instance, in January 2015, SGS opened pesticide residue testing laboratory in Kenya and it is first of its kind in East and Central Africa.
Pesticide Residue Testing Market:
It is expected to dominate revenue share in MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market and projected to grow at significant CAGR over 2017 to 2023. High usage of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides is major driving factors of the market.
Spectroscopy technology segment expected to account for 20.0% revenue share in MiddleEast and Africa residue testing market and projected to grow with double digit CAGR over 2017 to 2023. A surge in the adoption of mass spectrometry enables create lucrative opportunities for residue testing market.
Meat & Poultry Residue Testing Market:
It is projected to represent lucrative market opportunity over the forecast period in MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market. Companies are launching new technologies into the Middle East and Africa market to meet the needs of the market. Furthermore, the establishment of new regulations on MRL is expected to create lucrative market opportunities for the residue testing kits manufacturers.
South Africa is expected to expand at significant CAGR in MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing market.
GCC Residue Testing Market :
It is accounted around 35% of revenue share in 2016 and expanding at significant CAGR over the forecast period due to frequent residue monitoring programs in Middle East countries.
South Africa Residue Testing Market:
It is projected to expand at a CAGR approximately 10%, from 2017 to 2023. Limited awareness about the pesticide usage and repercussions, high amounts of pesticide usage from the decades, increasing awareness of health hazards due to pesticide residues, government stringent regulations are expected to increase market share.
Key players’ profiles in the MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market include SGS SA, Intertek Group plc., Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas S.A., ALS Limited, Neogen Corporation, Idexx Laboratories, AsureQuality, Charm Sciences, Inc., Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Unisensor.
Key Findings of the Report:
- MiddleEast and Africa Residue Testing Market are expanding approximately 7.0% CAGR over 2017 to 2023.
- GCC Residue Testing Market is accounted for major revenue share in 2016, and expected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- Based on Application, meat and poultry are expected to expand at significant CAGR over the forecast period.
- Based Residue Type, pesticide residues testing segment accounted for major revenue share in 2016.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Residue Type
- Pesticide Residues
- Food Allergens
- Veterinary Drugs
- Heavy Metal
- Chromatography (LC, GC, HPLC)
- Dairy Products
- Fruits & vegetables
- Meat & poultry
- Cereals, grains & pulses
- Processed foods
- Functional Food Ingredients
- Nuts, Seeds & Spices
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA