Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutic Market:
The global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market is expected to be valued at US$ 9,198.4 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period by 2026. There are around 70 monoclonal antibody therapeutic products in the market by 2020 and the sales are estimated to be million which is consider as the key driver. Restrain which hung the global monoclonal antibody therapeutic are many drugs like Abagovomab, Actoxumab in phase II and still waiting for approval which can be consider as a key challenge. The biggest opportunity is opened up due to various chronic disorder hence huge growth in the global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market is been expected.
Increasing Number of Cancer Patients
It is noticed that the global monoclonal antibody market is influenced mainly by the number of cancer patients which is the key factor causing the monoclonal antibody market to grow. According to WHO (World Health Organization) around 18.1 million new cases have been reported and 96 million death rates have been observed due to cancer. Monoclonal antibody therapeutic market is considered to be a lifesaving innovation and the market is estimated to be valued in huge amount by 2026. 100 monoclonal antibodies have been designated as drug and 64 monoclonal antibodies have been approved by USFDA. There are a lot of pipeline drugs related to cancer waiting for the approval and that would intensify the growth of monoclonal antibody therapeutic market.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutic Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. For instance, developed and established healthcare infrastructure support from the government for R&D activity may contribute the revenue growth of market. According to Centre for Disease Control and Prevention 6 in 12 adults in US have chronic disease. Europe is booming on the perspective of innovative products the market share to both together is estimated as 65%. However, it was evident that the monoclonal antibody therapeutic market gaining interest in developing nations. Asia pacific is growing on the perspective of faster growing market players which boost monoclonal antibody therapeutic market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- ImmunoGen, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Amgen, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product
portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- April 2019, Outlook Therapeutics announced the U.S. FDA acceptance and activation of the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for ONS-5010, an innovative monoclonal antibody (mAb) therapeutic product candidate being developed for wet age-related macular degeneration (wet AMD), diabetic macular edema (DME) and branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO).
- May 2019, CASI Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. pharmaceutical company announced the signing of a license agreement for exclusive worldwide rights to the investigational anti-CD38 monoclonal antibody (Mab) TSK011010 program from Black Belt Therapeutics Limited.
Global Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Market Report Description:
Global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market report gives comprehensive outlook on monoclonal antibody therapeutic market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product, type, application, end user, and region. This report studies global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global monoclonal antibody therapeutic market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026, due to increase in the rate of cancer patient population
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of pipeline drugs to effectively contribute to the therapeutic market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Naked, Fusion Protein
- Antibody fragment
- Human Monoclonal Antibody
- Humanized Monoclonal Antibody
- Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody
- Murine Monoclonal Antibody
- Autoimmune Diseases
By End User
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA