Muscle Sculpting Market Report Description:
Global muscle sculpting market report gives comprehensive outlook on muscle sculpting across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of technology, application, end user and region. This report studies global muscle sculpting market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global muscle sculpting market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global muscle sculpting market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global muscle sculpting products.
Global Muscle Sculpting Market:
Muscle sculpting market size is anticipated to reach at USD 17.5 billion till 2026, according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. owing to increasing healthcare expenditure and technological advancements. Also, rising disposal income, growing attractiveness of the muscle stimulators amongst physiotherapists and growing prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders further enhances the market growth.
- According to National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), in 2016, approximately 41.0% population of Great Britain was affected by musculoskeletal disorders.
- According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, in 2016, about 126.6 million Americans were affected by the musculoskeletal condition.
Muscle Sculpting devices help to address both fat as well as muscle fibers at time. Also, facilitates in customized muscle sculpting treatments based on patient requirements. Owing to these properties most of the patients got attracted for these technologies. Moreover, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market. However, factors such as high costs and strict government regulation are restricting the market growth.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Electrical Muscle Stimulation accounted for larger revenue share in global muscle sculpting market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to increasing demand for portable stimulation devices that can be operated at home. Increase in use of electrical muscle stimulation devices during the warm-up sessions and pre-endurance training in gym and rising popularity of fitness and sports among the people will augment the growth. Amongst application, buttocks segment held considerable market share during estimated period.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Muscle Market
North America accounted for considerable revenue share in global muscle sculpting market and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region can be attributed to favorable reimbursement scenario, increased healthcare expenditure and presence of enhanced healthcare infrastructure. U.S is the major contributor for the growth of the market growth in the region as there is a high purchasing power of consumers and increased adoption of advanced technologies. Asia Pacific held substantial market share during estimated period due to growing awareness related to health and fitness and increasing adoption of pain management therapies.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- BTL Aesthetics
- Cutera, Inc.
- Compex(DJO GLOBAL, INC.)
- Cynosure (Hologic)
- Daeyang Medical
- EMS Physio Ltd
- Iskra Medical d.o.o
- BIO-MEDICAL RESEARCH
- Wonder Clinic
Global muscle sculpting market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for muscle sculpting to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In June 2019, Allergan received FDA Clearance for CoolTone Device. CoolTone strengthens, tones and firms the muscles in the treated area, resulting in a more defined and toned appearance.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global muscle sculpting market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to growing prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders
- Based on region, North America accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global muscle sculpting market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Electromagnetic Stimulation
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Fitness Club
- Physical Therapy
- Aesthetic Physicians
- Sports Medicine and Pain Management
- Directly to Customers (B2C)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA