Global Neurovascular Devices Market Report Description:
Global neurovascular devices market report gives comprehensive outlook on neurovascular devices across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of device type, therapeutic application, end users and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global neurovascular devices market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global neurovascular devices products.
Global Neurovascular Devices Market:
The global neurovascular devices market estimated to be valued US $ 2.42 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR nearly 8.3% over 2020-2026. Some of the factors propelling the market growth due to rising geriatric population they have greater risk to prone various diseases and disorders such as cerebrovascular, neurological and others. Additionally, accessibility to advance medical facilities for diagnosis and treatment will positively impact the market growth. Furthermore, upgrading in technology and new advance innovations in the medical facility will fuel the market growth. However, high cost of the treatment, lack of skilled professional and lack of awareness among the individuals will hinder the market growth.
Increasing Demand of Advance Healthcare Systems are fueling the Growth of the Neurovascular Devices Market
Due to changing lifestyle and rising in the old aged population increasing in the prevalence of numerous of disease and disorders such as neurovascular, and others. Due to modern advance equipped medical sector which provide better medical facilities for earlier diagnosis and treatment propelling the market growth. Additionally, key players are concentrating on developing cost-effective advance medical devices which technological advance and easy to access. Moreover, favorable medical reimbursements and government initiation on the healthcare sector will positively impact on the market growth.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Neurovascular Devices Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global neurovascular devices market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region, especially in developed economies such as USA and Canada can be attributed to rising in the adoption of advance medical treatment and this is supported by high funds on the healthcare. European region is expected to dominate the market growth due to developed countries such as UK and Germany. In Asia Pacific neurovascular devices is largely driven by the developing healthcare infrastructure, skilled professionals, and increase in disposable incomes.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Medtronic PLC
- Stryker Corp
- Asahi Intecc Co. Ltd.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Kaneka Medix Corp
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- LivaNova PLC
- Integer Holdings Corporation
Global neurovascular devices market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In April 2018, LivaNova received CE Mark for its Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy System consisting of SenTiva generator and next-generation programming system for epileptic patients. This product approval enabled company to expand its existing product portfolio and gain more revenue.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global neurovascular devices market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
- Based on therapeutic application, stroke segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
By Device Type
- Cerebral Angioplasty and Stenting Systems
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Embolic Protection Systems
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
- Cerebral Embolization and Aneurysm Coiling Devices
- Embolic Coils
- Flow Diversion Devices
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Support Devices
- Micro Catheters
- Micro Guidewires
- Clot Retrieval
- Vascular Snares
By Therapeutic Application
- Cerebral Artery Stenosis
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market