Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trails Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma is a cancer which originates in lymphatic system. Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma tumors develop from lymphocytes. It is more common than Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Several type of non-Hodgkin lymphomas, among them follicular lymphoma and diffuse B-Cell lymphoma are most common subtypes. Symptoms may include painless swelling of limp nodes in neck, armpits or groin, abdominal pain, chest pain and others. Disease will be diagnosed through imaging tests, lymph node test, and bone marrow test.
Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma generally treated by chemotherapy, radiation therapy, bone marrow replacement and drug therapies. Drug therapies include monoclonal antibodies, and other immune system agents. Furthermore radiotherapy drugs are used to act on cancer cells.
By type, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma pipeline drugs are segmented into
- Follicular Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma
By route of administration, Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma pipeline drugs are segmented into
By Trial Phase, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Preclinical Trials
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
By Company, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (U.S.)
- CTI BioPharma (U.S.)
- Pfizer Inc. (U.S.)
- MorphoSys AG (Germany)
- Amgen Inc. (U.S.)
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (U.S.)
- Kite Pharma (U.S.)
- In June 2017, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Seattle Genetics Expand Clinical Collaboration to Evaluate Combination of Opdivo (Nivolumab) and ADCETRIS (BrentuximabVedotin) in Pivotal Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- In February 2017,Kite PharmaAnnounces Positive Topline Primary Results of AxicabtageneCiloleucel from First Pivotal CAR-T Trial in Patients with Aggressive Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma disease pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Disease Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma disease pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis of each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases