Global Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market: By Device (Laser Surgery Devices, Ultra Sound Devices, RF Devices, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Beauty Clinics and Others) and By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA))- Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2023
Market Dynamics: Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market
Global non-surgical fat reduction market is projected to expand at significant CAGR due to rise in the unhealthy weight gain around the globe. Furthermore, improper eating habits, no or less exercise, and over dependency on medication leading to the abnormal growth of fat. Moreover, advancements in technologies that reduced the risk, improve efficiency and quick results are expected to boost the non surgical fat reduction market over the forecast period. Surge in adaptation for noninvasive techniques and rise in diseases such as obesity will positively affecting the growth of the market. However, high cost of the procedure is expected to hamper the growth of market during the forecast period.
Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market Segmentation
Global Non-Surgical Fat Reduction market is segmented based on device and end user
Based on device, the market is segmented into
- Laser Surgery Devices
- Ultra Sound Devices
- RF Devices
Based on end user, the market is segmented into
- Beauty Clinics
Global Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market Regional Analysis
Geographically Non-Surgical Fat Reduction market is divided into five key regions, i.e. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and The Middle East and Africa. North America non-surgcal fat reduction market expected to have major share in global nonsurgical fat reduction market owing to the rise in demand for the noninvasive surgical procedures for reduction of fat and recent approvals of new technologies such as SculpSure in the U.S. market.
Asia Pacific is expected to have the significant market share owing to the developing healthcare infrastructure, rise in people with overweight and diseases such as diabetes in the region. Furthermore, adaptation of the non-surgical procedures, rise in disposable income and healthcare spending by the public project to boost the Asia Pacific non-surgical fat reduction market. Europe non-surgical fat reduction market is expected to grow at notable rates owing to well-established healthcare infrastructure and technological developments in the region. Furthermore, rise in people with overweight may impact positively on the growth of the market.
Global Non-Surgical Fat Reduction Market leaders
- Alma Lasers, Ltd. (Israel)
- Sciton, Inc. (U.S.)
- Fotona d.d. (U.S.)
- Lynton Lasers Ltd. (UK)
- Venus Concept Canada Corp.
- Cynosure, Inc. (Hologic Inc.) (U.S.)
- Solta Medical Inc. (Thermage) (U.S.)
- Lutronic Corporation (South Koria)
- Syneron Medical Ltd. (U.S.)
Notable Market Developments:
- In March 2017, Hologic Inc. has acquired Cynosure, Inc., a leading player in aesthetic systems and technologies
- In January 2014, Solta Medical, Inc. entered into definitive agreement to acquire Sound Surgical Technologies LLC to expand its offerings and market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2023)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market