North America Alumina Trihydrate Market
North America Alumina Trihydrate Market Report Description:
North America alumina trihydrate market report gives comprehensive outlook on Alumina Trihydrate across the region with special emphasis of key countries such as U.S, Canada. The report on North America alumina trihydrate market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, end users, and countries. This report studies North America alumina trihydrate market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, North America alumina trihydrate market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed North America alumina trihydrate market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the North America Alumina Trihydrate market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in North America Alumina Trihydrate products.
North America Alumina Trihydrate Market:
The North America Alumina Trihydrate market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Alumina trihydrate is a solid substance, odorless, powdery, and white. Alumina trihydrate exhibits a very low solubility in water. It is also considered to be amphoteric, i.e. it dissolves in both acids and a strong alkali. The production of aluminum metal is the most common use of alumina trihydrate. It is predominantly used as a flame retardant in addition it holds a major application as a smoke suppressant filler in polymers such as rubber products and carpet support. However, growing preference for magnesium hydroxide by means of antacids in pharmaceuticals industry can limit the growth of market.
Rising Demand from Construction Industry
The developing awareness regarding safety of building among common people has led to the demand for alumina trihydrate for the development of energy-efficient buildings. Conventional plastics are unceasingly substituted by flame retardant plastics. Alumina trihydrate finds a major application in wires & cables, sealants, caulks, as an adhesives in building & construction industry, solid surfaces, and roofs, among others. Plastics finds a major application in alumina trihydrate market. The factors propelling the segment growth includes rising industrialization and expansion in addition to the requisite for fire safety.
Construction industry is projected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. It can be attributed to rising activities of construction coupled by the increasing asset in infrastructural undertakings. Moreover, rising expenditure on the construction of residential combined with improving standards of living and expanding per capita disposable income drives the segment growth. Electronics is considered to be one of the industry owing to various initiatives undertaken by the government such as internet of things (IoT) and automation further drives the growth in electronics end users.
U.S. Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in North America Alumina Trihydrate Market
North America is expected to hold a significant position in the market owing to rising construction activities in this region. U.S. holds a major revenue share in the regional market due to development of World Trade Centre in the country.
Key player’s profiles in the North America alumina trihydrate market include:
- Advanced Plastics
- Composites One
- Durr Marketing Associates, Inc.
- M. Royal Inc. (ATH & Flame Retardants)
- Bedford Specialty Sales, Inc.
- Rejenmor, Inc,
- Hall Technologies Inc.
- New England Resins & Pigments
- JNS-SmithChem LLC
- Gazechim Composites
Key players in alumina trihydrate market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – JNS Supply LLC and the Smithchem & Young Division of Lansco Colors LLC have merged to form the new distribution company, JNS SmithChem LLC.
Key Findings of the Report:
- North America alumina trihydrate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing regulations related to fire safety.
- Based on end user, construction segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in North America alumina trihydrate market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Flame Retardant
By End User Type
- Plastics industry
- Paper industry
- Paint & coatings industry
- Chemicals industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Building and construction industry
- North America