North America Liquid Crystal Polymer Market
North America Liquid Crystal Polymer Market Report Description:
North America liquid crystal polymer market report gives comprehensive outlook on liquid crystal polymer across the region with special emphasis on key countries such as U.S, Canada. The report on North America liquid crystal polymer market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and countries. This report studies North America liquid crystal polymer market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, North America liquid crystal polymer market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed North America liquid crystal polymer market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the North America liquid crystal polymer market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in North America liquid crystal polymer products.
North America Liquid Crystal Polymer Market:
The North America Liquid Crystal Polymer market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Liquid crystal polymer has an excellent mold ability in thin sections, outstanding chemical resistance, and resistance to heat which makes it a preferred contender by various manufacturers. The growing prospective in the fields of medical and home appliances is projected to bid enormous prospects for the growth of the market. The rising acceptance of LCP in user goods is also projected to propel the market growth. However, the volatility of prices as compared to lead, is projected to dampen the market growth during the forecast period.
Rising Demand from Automotive Sector
The upsurge in the demand for LCP can be owed to its various properties including low maintenance cost, environment-friendliness, improved performance characteristics such as minimum absorption of moisture, high modulus strength, low thermal expansion coefficient, and high flexibility. It has a wide range of scope in various end users. Automotive segment is one of the major applications for LCP. This can be attributed to wide range of properties such as it provides high temperature ultra-wear compounds for transmission seal rings and thrust washers, electrically conductive composites intended for fuel systems, EMI RFI protection for automated inclusions, light regulating compounds for LED electronics, cellulose fiber compounds for automotive application, thermally conductive composites for LEDs in addition to other heat sink applications. Moreover, due to increased safety, reduction of weight of vehicles, and lower emissions from vehicles further augments the segment growth.
Healthcare segment is expected to note a considerable CAGR. Augmented R&D programs through the practice of LCP in microelectronic and biotechnological aspects of healthcare has thereby fueled the liquid crystal polymer market. Technological advancements has made it conceivable to produce numerous medical equipment and devices by means of LCPs.
U.S. Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in North America Liquid Crystal Polymer Market
Growing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle diseases coupled with growing health concerns fueled the demand for LCP in medical industry, U.S. is expected to propel demand for in medical devices.
Key player’s profiles in the North America liquid crystal polymer market include:
- Celanese Corporation,
- Polyplastics Co. Ltd.,
- Solvay SA,
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.,
- Toray Industries Inc.,
- Ueno Fine Chemicals Industry Ltd.,
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.,
- Shanghai PRET Composites Co. Ltd.,
- RTP Company,
- Polyone Corporation
Key players in liquid crystal polymer market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, – in December 2017, Apple declared the adoption of speedy flexible LCP circuit board technology all over major product range.
Key Findings of the Report:
- North America liquid crystal polymer market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing disposable income.
- Based on application, automotive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in North America liquid crystal polymer market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
By Application Type
- Electrical & electronics
- North America