North America Screen Printing Inks Market Report Description:
North America Screen Printing Inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on screen printing inks across the countries with special emphasis on key countries such as U.S and Canada. The report on North America screen printing inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and countries. This report studies North America screen printing inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, North America screen printing inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed North America screen printing inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the countries (countries Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the North America screen printing inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in North America screen printing inks products.
North America Screen Printing Inks Market:
The North America Screen Printing Inks market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors boosting the market growth include increasing demand for screen printing inks from packaging industry, rise in disposable income of the middle class, rise in inclination for online reading and growing consumer consciousness regarding wellness. In addition, demand for eco-friendly screen printing inks provides huge growth opportunity for the market. Moreover, the market in the region is dominated by large players and is moderately consolidated.
Increasing Demand from Packaging Industry
The global packaging industry is projected to be have a lucrative growth in the coming years and this would considerably enlarge the North America demand for water-borne screen printing inks in the coming years. Flexible packaging includes pouches, bags, and films that can be wrapped around a product and are used in beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food items, and personal care products. Packaging adds a distinctive value to any product and differentiates it from other similar products. There is an increase in demand from the packaging industry for UV-cured screen printing inks and is likely to continue its demand in the future. These inks see high demand in screen printing. Hence, these trends are projected to fuel the North America screen printing inks market in the near future
High VOC Emissions Associated with Solvent-based Inks
Solvent-based inks consist of inorganic solvents and toxic metals. Therefore, use of these inks can lead to numerous health exposures if these substances come in direct contact with edibles. Printing inks are mainly used with solvents as base materials. The number of safety rules has been improved in order to evade adverse health consequences resulting from intake of toxic substances. Hence, stringent environmental rules are linked with screen printing inks used in packaging. Environmental regulations imposed on printing inks pose a restraint to the demand for solvent-based screen printing inks. This is likely to hamper the North America screen printing inks market in the next few years.
U.S Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in North America Screen Printing Inks Market
U.S accounted for larger revenue share in North America Screen Printing Inks market with considerable CAGR. There is an increase in demand for screen printing inks in the country due to high consumption of UV-cured inks in various industries such as textile, automotive etc.
Key player’s profiles in the North America Screen Printing Inks market include:
- Toyo Ink Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Sun Chemical (U.S)
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA (U.S)
- Proell KG (Germany)
- Nazdar Ink Technologies (U.S)
- Marabu GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Kolorcure (U.S)
- Huber Group (Germany)
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation (U.S)
- Flit Group (Luxembourg)
North America Screen Printing Inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, Feb 2018, Sun Chemical acquired DIC Corporation. The acquisition creates an enormous growth platform for Sun Chemicals.
Key Findings of the Report:
- North America screen printing inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growth of packaging industry.
- Based on type, water based segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in North America Screen Printing Inks market
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- UV Cured
- Discharge Inks
- Commercial Printing
- Labels & Packaging
- News Papers
- Office Stationery
- North America
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market