North America Sophorolipids market report gives a comprehensive outlook on Sophorolipids market across the different countries of North America such as U.S., Canada. The report on North America Sophorolipids market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application and country. This report studies North America Sophorolipids market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market.
In addition, North America Sophorolipids market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed North America Sophorolipids market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the Countries (Country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the North America Sophorolipids market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and recent market activities.
North America Sophorolipids Market Value:
The North America Sophorolipids market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for North America Sophorolipids market is projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025. Rising application of sophorolipids in manufacturing bio pesticides on account of effectively removing pathogens is expected to have a favorable impact on the market.
Market Strategy Espoused by Key Players Play a Significant Role in the Growth of Sophorolipids Market
Merger & Acquisitions and Product launch are the two major strategies adopted by key players. BASF Cognis and Ecover are the two top surfactant manufacturers who have ventured into Biosurfactant market. Other producers in the market are Urumqui Unite, Saraya, and MG Intobio. Merger of two eco-friendly product manufacturers, viz. Ecover and Method, would increase production of bio-based surfactants
Rising Implications Associated with the Use of Sophorolipids Aids in the Growth of Sophorolipids Market
Rising application of sophorolipids in manufacturing bio pesticides on account of effectively removing pathogens is expected to have a favourable impact on the market. Increasing deployment in pharmaceuticals industry owing to its antiviral and immune regulatory properties is expected to be boost sophorolipids market over the forecast period. Excellent bio surfactant properties have resulted in rising popularity of sophorolipids to manufacture personal care products such as shampoos and deodorants. Sophorolipids possess antifungal properties, which are expected to increasing its application to manufacture anti-dandruff shampoos and bacteriostatic agents. This trend is expected to fuel the demand for sophorolipids over the next seven years.
U.S. Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in North America Sophorolipids market
North America Sophorolipids Market is expected to witness a significant growth owing to its in farming of organic crops which is expected to impact a positive growth for sophorolipid market. Increasing production of shale gas in US is expected to increase the availability of petrochemicals which is expected to be a challenging factor for sophorolipids market over the forecast period.
Key players profiled in the North America Sophorolipids market include:
- MG Intobio
Majority of key players are implementing various strategies like acquisition, merger, collaborations, and product launch to institute their footprint in the North America market. Soliance, Sun Products, Croda, TeeGene and AGAE Technologies are the key industrial players in bio surfactants market. New product development and strong R&D may boost the product portfolio, which in turn foster the industry growth. Most of the manufacturers are focusing to develop novel products to increase bio surfactants demand which in turn may accelerate the product market over the forecast timeframe.
Key Findings of the Report:
- North America Sophorolipids market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase in demand for biochemical and renewable plastics.
- Based on application detergents accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in North America Sophorolipids market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Application Type
- Household detergents
- Industrial & Institutional cleaners
- Personal care
- Oilfield chemicals
- Agricultural chemicals
- Food processing
- Others (Bioremediation, medical and pharmaceutical)