Global Omega 3 Ingredients Market
By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Pet and Animal Feed, Supplements and Functional Foods, Infant formula, Others), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2024
Global omega 3 ingredients market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over the 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Omega 3 Ingredients Market
Omega 3 fatty acids are the good fats which are essential for optimal temperature. The two most important fatty acids for human health are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the highest levels are found in fish. Another omega-3 fatty that is considered good for health is α-linolenic acid (ALA), it is found in plant sources such as flaxseeds, chia seeds, and walnuts. Different types of Omega 3 ingredients supplements (Omega 3 Supplements) are available in the market with various brand names.
Market Dynamics: Omega 3 Ingredients Market
Increase in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is the key factor enhancing the growth of the omega 3 ingredients market. Rising health consciousness among the people is the attributing the growth of the market. Consumers keen towards omega 3 rich food is adding fuel for the growth of the market. Its application in various functional and food supplements is anticipating the growth of the omega 3 ingredients market. Increase in research and development activities are adding scope for the manufacturers in expansion. However, the stringent government regulations are likely to hamper the growth of the omega 3 ingredients market.
Market Scope: Omega 3 Ingredients Market
Omega 3 ingredients market is segmented based on the application.
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Pet and Animal Feed
- Supplements and Functional Foods
- Infant formula
Regional Analysis: Omega 3 Ingredients Market
Geographically, global omega 3 ingredients market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America omega 3 ingredients market is the dominant market when compared with that of the other regional markets. Owing to the presence of various industries such as pharmaceutical industries and food industries, the growth of the omega 3 ingredients is found to have a significant growth in this region. The Europe region fall next to that of the North America in the global omega 3 ingredients market. The Asia Pacific omega 3 ingredients market is expected to grow exponentially in the forecasted period due to the presence of emerging economies such as China, Japan, and India.
Competition Assessment: Omega 3 Ingredients Market
Some of the players in the global omega 3 ingredients market include:
- Simris Alg (Sweden)
- Algisys (U.S)
- Polaris (U.S)
- Terravia (Solazyme) (U.S)
- Bioceuticals (U.S)
- DSM Nutritional Products (Netherlands)
- Bioprocess Algae, Llc (U.S)
- Neptune Wellness Solutions (Canada)
- Source-Omega (U.S)
Notable Market Developments: Omega 3 Ingredients Market
- In April 2018, Nordic Naturals introduces five new children’s products at natural products. The new products offer concentrated, triglyceride-form omega-3 fish oil in age-appropriate formulations for cognition, learning and attention, mood health, and more, plus a kid-friendly, fast-melt probiotic powder
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market