Global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency Market:
The global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market is expected to be valued at US$ 896.5 million in 2026 market and growing at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period by 2026. The key drivers of the market are supporting regulatory environment, affordable reimbursement scenario and programs organized by various international market for research and development boost global ornithine-transcarbamylase deficiency market. Formula modification because of the bitter taste and foul odor act as the restrain consider as the biggest challenge. Certain framework which have to be put on for the production of drug because there is no FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved drug which exists for this urea cycle disorder which is consider to be a biggest opportunity for global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase.
Increasing Number of People with Genetic Mutations
It is noticed that the global ornithine-transcarbamylase deficiency market is influenced mainly by increase in the number of people with genetic mutation on X-chromosome. The most effected population is males when compared to the overall population. Most of the treatment cost are out pocket which a normal individual can afford hence government are providing intense funding program to eradicate the Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency. Products include Buphenyl, Ravicti, Ammonul, dietary supplements, and others. This is a life-threatening disorder, which needs extra attention as number of vulnerable people increase during the COVID-19 pandemic because certain medicine ARCT-810 is showing an impressive result on that segment of population. Hence a significant growth can be observed
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow. For instance, according to WHO (World Health Organization) 57% of global population suffer from non-communicable diseases hence with provision of well-developed healthcare with refined polices from private and public firms for research and government fund, better infrastructure helps the ornithine-deficiency therapeutic market to grow and flourish. Europe rank the second by data driven research and increased demand because of the patients non-responsive to the first line therapy. Asia pacific is developing by developing healthcare by intense growth in the generic drug market and need of self- establishment in the Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market.
Key player’s profiles in the global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market include:
- Lucane Pharma SA
- PhaseRx lnc
- Promethera Biosciences SA
- Selecta Bioscience Inc
- Translate bio Inc
- Ultragenyx pharmaceuticals
- Unicyte AG
- Ucyclyd pharma
- Horizon Therapeutics plc
- OrphanPacific, Inc.
- Altis Endurance LLC
- SEQENS GROUP
- Baush Health Companies, Inc.
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In Dec 2018- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has expanded the approval of Ravicti (glycerol phenyl butyrate; Horizon Pharma) a nitrogen-binding agent, which is indicated for the chronic management of urea cycle disorders (UCDs) in adults and children.
- In April 2020- The San Diego biotech announced it had received the FDA’s permission to enter into the clinic with ARCT-810, an investigational treatment for Ornithine Transcarbamylase (OTC) deficiency.
Global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase Deficiency Market Report Description:
Global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market report gives comprehensive outlook on Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, end user, and region. This report studies global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Ornithine-Transcarbamylase deficiency market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in number of people suffering from this particular genetic deficiency
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of pipeline drugs to effectively contribute to the therapeutic market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
By End Users
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA