Global Paints and Coatings market report gives comprehensive outlook on Paints and Coatings across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on Global Paints and Coatings market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of component, formulation, resin type, application, and region. This report studies global Paints and Coatings market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market.
Global Paints and Coatings market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Paints and Coatings market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Paints and Coatings market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Paints and Coatings products.
Global Paints and Coatings Market:
The global Paints and Coatings market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. The key factors that are responsible for the market growth include growing green environmental regulations, rising population & per capita income, increasing number of new infrastructure projects and increasing demand from emerging economies.
Increasing Number of Infrastructure Projects
New infrastructure projects, such as bridges and water treatment facilities along with the growth of commercial/industrial businesses are driving the need for coatings used for asset protection. Tremendous pressure has been placed on the infrastructure system and living spaces of those cities. The infrastructure system, in particular, has yet to meet the community’s demand for basic utilities and economic activities. Industrial grade coatings fulfill numerous functional needs of metals such as protecting them against rust oxidation and corrosion, minimizing friction, protecting them from chemicals, facilitating easy assembly, and many more. In addition, demand for the construction sector has increased on the back of growing investments in infrastructure development in emerging economies.
High Cost and Strict Government Regulations
Increasing energy costs is anticipated for the coming years which will lead to increase of feedstock prices, which will openly affect the price of all synthetic resins used in coating applications. Furthermore, the strict rules to decrease the carbon footprint and VOC emissions will effect the market growth of paints and coatings as the manufacturers will have to invest in innovative technology to meet the conditions set by the regulatory bodies.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Paints and Coatings Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global Paints and Coatings market with considerable CAGR. The growth is due to the rise in residential houses sales, together with renovation of the existing houses, which is likely to boost the demand for residential construction. Moreover, emerging markets in Asia Pacific present remarkable opportunities and are rightly targeted by global players. Demand for paints & coatings is on the rise in countries such as China and India.
Key player’s profiles in the global Paints and Coatings market include:
- AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands)
- Asian Paints Ltd. (India)
- Axalta Coating Systems LLC (United States)
- BASF S.E. (Germany)
- Jotun Group (Norway)
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- PPG Industries (United States)
- RPM International Inc. (United States)
- Sherwin-Williams (United States)
Global Paints and Coatings market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, June 2017: Sherwin Williams acquired Valspar, a global leader in paints & coatings industry.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Paints and Coatings market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing rising demand from end-use industries.
- Based on Resin, Acrylic segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Paints And Coatings market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
o Water Borne
o Solvent Borne
o Powder Based
o High Solids
o Other Formulations
o One Component
o Two Component
o Other Components
o Other Resins
o Architectural Application
o Industrial Application
· General Industrial
· Automotive OEM
· Automotive Refinish
· Wood Coating
· Marine Coating
· Coil Coating
· Packaging Coating
· Aerospace Coatings
o North America
o Rest of Europe
o Australia & New Zealand
o ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
o Middle East and Africa (MEA)
o Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA