Global Patient Lift Slings Market:
The global Patient lift slings market is expected to be valued at US$ 5,946.3 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period by 2026. The key drivers which help in the global patient lift slings market are geriatric population who have been highly vulnerable to numerous age-related diseases which include immobility due to arthritis and cardiac diseases, increase in number of accident cases, technology advancement with a huge healthcare expenditure. The chances for cross infection through reusable sling, shortage of training provided to caregivers such as nurses and other technical staff are the constructive restrains of global patient lift slings market. Implementation of regulations to increase the safety and home health care are the opportunities which boost the market growth.
Increase in the Number of People Suffering from Chronic Disorders
It is noticed that the global Patient lift slings market is influenced mainly by the number of people suffering from chronic disorder. Which act as the key factor causing the Patient lift slings market to grow. According to National Health Council, approximately 133 million Americans, representing more than 40% of the total population of this country projected with disorder and estimated a grow of 157 million boosting the global patient lift sling market. Obesity is a significant risk factor associated with chronic diseases. The new technology had brought the ultimate solution by hydraulic technology in global patient lift sling market by increasing the comfort level for patients and reduces the extra efforts required by the staff. Hence a huge market growth can be anticipated in global patient life sling market.
North America Dominates the Market share in the Global market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America dominates by the high prevalence of cardiac disorders, diabetes, and other chronic disease with a well-established health care and technology. It has been estimated that 795,000 people in the US have a stroke which may lead to cause paralysis to the patient and increase the demand for global patient lift sling market. In terms of Europe supportive reimbursement schemes, large number of medical device companies boost the global patient life sling market. Asia Pacific growth in global patient lift slings market is due to high unmet needs of the huge population which simultaneously contribute significant growth.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- GF Health Products
- DJO Global
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Medline Industries
- Joerns Healthcare
- Prism Medical
- Spectra Care Group
- Winncare Group
- Cortland Inc.
Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- September 2015, Hill-Rom announced that the company had acquired Welch Allyn, valued at USD 2.05 billion to improve its patient care quality.
Global Patient Lift Slings Market Report Description:
Global patient lift slings market report gives comprehensive outlook on patient lift slings market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global patient lift slings market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, material type, sling type, by usage, end user and region. This report studies global patient lift slings market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Patient lift slings market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to raising number of people who is suffering from chronic disorder.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to return market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Bariatric Slings
- Seating Slings
- Stand up Slings
- Bathing & Toileting Slings
By Material Type
By Sling Shape
- Full body sling
By End Use
- Home Healthcare
- Elderly Care
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA