Global Patient Portal Market Report Description:
Global patient portal market report gives comprehensive outlook on patient portal across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global patient portal market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, delivery mode, end-use and region. This report studies global patient portal market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global patient portal market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global patient portal market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global patient portal market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global patient portal products.
Global Patient Portal Market:
The global patient portal market valued US 3.1 Bn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 17.5% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fostering the market growth include growing usage of EHR solutions, rising popularity of patient portals among the elderly population, increased adoption of patient-centric approach by healthcare payers, rising focus on value-based medicine and cloud-based patient portal solutions. Also, high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market. However, data privacy & security concerns and high cost of deployment are hampering the market growth.
Cloud-based Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Cloud-based segment accounted for larger revenue share in global patient portal market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast period as cloud-based services can help healthcare organizations share and integrate information from disparate locations or systems in real time and generate a database registry. These portals offer features such as email marketing, online appointment scheduling, patient education tools, and social media integration.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for considerable revenue share in global patient portal market and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region is due to improving healthcare infrastructure, technological advancements in healthcare IT and rising expenditure. U.S is the major contributor for the growth of the market in the region owing to increasing the need for patient portal systems, large target population suffering from chronic diseases and rising healthcare expenditure. Also, Asia Pacific held significant market share during estimated period owing to increasing investments by government bodies to enhance health care facilities.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Curemd Healthcare
- Athenahealth Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems LLC
- GE Healthcare
- Greenway Health LLC
- Medfusion Inc.
- Eclinicalworks LLC
Global market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for patient portal to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In August 2018, Allscripts announced that it received accreditation from Healthcare Network Accreditation Program for Payerpath and ePAP accreditation for ePrescribe from the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global patient portal market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to growing popularity of patient portals among the elderly population
- Based on region, North America accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Delivery Mode
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA