Global Photogrammetry Software Market Report Description:
Global photogrammetry software market report gives comprehensive outlook on photogrammetry software across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global photogrammetry software market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global photogrammetry software market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global photogrammetry software market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global photogrammetry software market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global photogrammetry software market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global photogrammetry software products.
Global Photogrammetry Software Market:
The global photogrammetry software market valued US 689.2 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 11.8% over 2020-2026. Rising construction and infrastructure developments across the globe, need for improving disaster management, growing availability of affordable drones, increasing affordability of aerial drones and accessibility of photogrammetry programming at moderate cost are some key factors fostering the market growth. Also, growing number of applications of photogrammetry across end users provides an opportunity for the vendors in the market. However, lack of talented and equipped experts may limit the market growth.
3D Reconstruction Software Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Photogrammetry Software Market
3D Reconstruction Software segment accounted for larger revenue share in global photogrammetry software market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. 3D printing is one of the generally used fast prototyping technique for different industries such as automobile and construction. Photogrammetry software is used to speed up this rapid prototyping process by creating 3D models of real objects.
- In October 2018, Trimble Inc. launched new version of its Inpho office software suite for photogrammetry. The software includes two main elements MATCH-3DX software for the creation of rich 3D point clouds and true orthomosaics. With the new MATCH-3DX Meshing add-on, photogrammetrists can generate highly accurate, photo realistic textured meshes.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Photogrammetry Software Market
Asia Pacific accounted for considerable revenue share in global photogrammetry software market and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to increasing infrastructure in developing countries. India and China are the major contributors for the market growth in the region. North America held considerable market share during estimated period as the vendors in this region owing to increasing investments on R&D activities considerably which has led to improvements of technologies in land surveying and other geospatial activities such as geo-capturing, geo-modeling, geo-imaging, and geo-referencing.
Key player’s profiles in the global photogrammetry software market include:
- Agisoft PhotoScan
- Realsense (Intel)
- Skyline Software Systems
Global photogrammetry software market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for photogrammetry software to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For Instance,
- In November 2019, Esri has been chosen as a geospatial partner by Salesforce for its Maps. Through this partnership salesforce incorporates the ArcGIS Living Atlas of Esri, the world’s leading collection of spatial data and maps. This partnership will help the company to increase its global reach
- In November 2018, Autodesk Inc. acquired Plan Grid. Plan Grid software lets general contractors, subcontractors commercial, civil and other industries work together throughout the construction project. The reason behind the acquisition is to accelerate construction productivity.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global photogrammetry software market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to rising construction and infrastructure developments across the globe
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global photogrammetry software market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- 3D Reconstruction Software
- Based on Images and Video
- Based on 3D Scanning
- Culture Heritage and Museum
- Films and Games
- 3D Printing, Drones and Robots
- Geology and Mining
- Building, Design and renovation
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA