Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market Report Description:
Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market report gives comprehensive outlook on Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, application, end user and region. This report studies global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) products.
Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market:
The global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increase in demand from military and aerospace sector, higher investment and expansion of key players, rapidly increasing end use in new energy sector and technology innovations in PVDF are some of the key factors fostering the market growth.
Increase in Demand from Military and Aerospace Sector
In the aerospace sector, PVDF resins are used to manufacture piezoelectric smart materials, which help in guiding the airflow across the wings of an aircraft and maintaining it during take-off and landing. Therefore, the numerous applications for PVDF resins from the military and aerospace sector are anticipated to drive the studied market globally. PVDF resins are used in aerospace transducers, sensors and find their applications as accelerometers (for the measurement of vibration), gyroscopes (for the measurement of the acceleration and pitch of aircraft, missiles, and satellites), and level sensors (e.g., fuel tanks). Boeing 777 is one of the most successful commercial aircrafts in the recent times, which uses piezoelectric ceramic material within fuel tank probes. In the recent years, there has been an increase in defense expenditure, which has led to the increase in usage for PVDF resins. Countries, like the United States, China, Russia, India, and Saudi Arabia have increased their defense budgets, due to the increasing global unrest.
Health Concerns Regarding their Usage
PVDF can cause skin irritation. Contact with liquid PVDF can cause frostbite. Breathing PVDF can irritate the nose, throat and lungs. High or repeated exposure to PVDF can cause headache, dizziness, disorientation, nausea and vomiting. Hence, health concerns regarding the product is hampering the market growth which is more likely to invite regulations limiting its production.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market with considerable CAGR. This is mainly attributed to rapidly growing urbanization and increasing demand for advanced thermo plastic products in the region. In 2015, demand for plastic in China rose by 10%, as compared to the previous year. Also, India has a well-established base for raw materials required for the plastic industry. This attracts many polyvinylidene fluoride manufacturers to establish manufacturing units in the region. This trend is expected to remain the same over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market include:
- Zhuzhou Hongda Polymer Materials Co. Ltd. (China)
- Zhejiang Fotech International Co. Ltd. (China)
- Solvay S.A. (Belgium)
- Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co. ltd. (China)
- Shanghai 3F New Materials Company Limited (China)
- Quadrant Engineering Plastics Products Inc. (Switzerland)
- Kureha Corporation (Japan)
- Dyneon GmbH (Germany)
- Daikin Industries ltd (Japan)
- Arkema (France)
Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, Apr 2018: Solvay introduced new PVDF, for protection and performance of rigid and flexible pipes that are used in oil and gas recovery.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing biomedical industry on account of rising expenditure on R&D.
- Based on Resin Type, Alpha segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) market
By Resin type
- Wires and Semicon Processing
- Pipes and Fittings
- Li-ion Batteries
- Films and Sheets
By End User
- Aerospace and Defense
- Automotive and Transportation
- Building and Construction
- Chemical Processing
- Electrical and Electronics
- Oil and Gas
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market