Global Powder Metallurgy Market
Global powder metallurgy market report provide a comprehensive outlook on powder metallurgy worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of material, application, process, end user, and geography. This study analyses the global market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Powder Metallurgy Market:
The global market size for powder metallurgy was estimated at US$ 2.2 billion in 2019 and is projected to rise from 2020 to 2026 at a CAGR of 11.6%. The rising demand for powder metallurgy in the production of automotive components is the key factor that is booming in the market for powder metallurgy. In addition, developments in computer and electronic product engineering are expected to generate interest in non-ferrous metal powder and rising 3D printing adoption is expected to boost market growth. Complexity in the acquisition of 3D shapes, high capital investments and the need for costly metal powder feedstocks, however, can hide the growth of the market.
Growing demand for powder metallurgy:
A significant factor in the powder metallurgy market is the increasing demand for powder metallurgy in the manufacture of automotive components. Due to changing fuel consumption levels throughout the world, the use of powder metallurgy parts in automobiles is expected to increase in the coming years. These new laws are expected to alter the characteristics of many vehicles, such as the reduction in vehicle weight, the shift in power train design and the globalization of production and design.
North America dominates the share in the market:
In 2019, North America accounted for the highest sales share of 37.3%. Due to the strong presence of major manufacturers in the area, it is projected to retain its leading position throughout the forecast years. The field also kept the highest share of 3D printed titanium components in terms of usage.
Key players profile in the market include-
- Arcam AB
- Carpenter Technology Corp
- ExOne GmbH
- GKN PLC
- Höganäs AB
- Materialize NV
- In May 2019, Epson Atmix Corp. installed a new production line at its Kita-Inter Plant in Japan for producing amorphous alloy powder.
Key findings of report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rising demand for powder metallurgy in the production of automotive, developments in computer and electronic product engineering and rising 3D printing adoption.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Aerospace & defense
- Medical & Dental
- Oil & Gas
- Additive manufacturing
- Metal injection molding
- Powder metal hot isostatic pressuring (PM HIP)
- AM Operators
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA