Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
The global Pre-insulated pipe market is expected to be valued at US$ 1,050.9 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% over the forecast period by 2026. It has been estimated a significant growth with the help of key drivers which include district heating and cooling systems and reduction in carbon footprint with increase in energy efficiency. There are few restrain which hamper the growth of global pre-insulated market are volatility in raw material prices, hazards associated with manufacturing. There is intense opportunity provided by pipes with non-adherent properties that decrease pressure head losses are available which simultaneously boost the global pre-insulated pipe market.
Increasing Demand for Twin Pre-Insulated Pipes
It is noticed that the global Pre-insulated pipe system market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of increasing demand for twin pre-insulated pipes. For example, twin steel pre-insulated pipes are available in three insulation thicknesses series 1 & 2 and 3 are manufactured in 6 and 12m and 16m lengths as standard. The tubes are supplied with two polyurethane (PUR) insulated copper wires, which are used to detect any leaks in the system with advantages of low temperature hot water (LTHW), medium temperature hot water (MTHW), cooling. Hence in return boosting the global pre-insulated pipes market.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year by consideration of the growing need for fresh drinking water from colder regions. Europe led the global market by increase in demand for energy-efficient solutions as district heating reduces 517 million tonnes of CO2 emissions per year: more than 9.3% of all carbon emissions in Europe. Infrastructure is a major sector that propels overall development of the Indian and China economy hence boosting the global pre-insulated pipes market.
Key player’s profiles in the global pre-insulated pipe market include:
- Aquatherm GmbH
- Brugg Group AG
- Georg Fischer Ltd.
- Interplast S.A.
- LOGSTOR A/S
- Perma-Pipe International Holdings, Inc.
- Thermaflex International
- Uponor Corporation
- Watts Water Technologies EMEA B.V.
Global Market Report Description:
Global pre-insulated pipes market report gives comprehensive outlook on pre-insulated pipes market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global pre-insulated pipes market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of type, material, layer, medium, installation, end user and region. This report studies global pre-insulated pipes market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global pre-insulated pipes market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global pre-insulated pipes market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global pre-insulated pipes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increasing demand for twin pre-insulated pipes
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Flexible Pre-Insulated Pipes
- Rigid Pre-Insulated Pipes
- Carrier Pipes
- Foaming and Insulation Layers
- Metals and Alloys
- Below Ground Pre-Insulated Pipes
- Above Ground Pre-Insulated Pipes
- District Heating and Cooling
- Oil and Gas
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA