Global Precast Concrete Products Market:
The global precast concrete products market is expected to be valued at US$ 14,591.0 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period by 2026. There are few drivers which help in the significant growth such as changing behavior pattern of contractor and customers towards a well innovative and cost-effective building technique and increase of income. Key restrains which hamper the growth of global precast concrete products market economic downturn and inconsistent transportation charges. Intense opportunity is provided by the rising construction project in different sector at different region, sustainably help the global market.
Rising Consumer Demand for High-Quality Products
It is noticed that the global precast concrete products market has a significant market growth rate on the evaluation the demand for high quality products. Reduction in the human labor, cost saving, fewer resources such as cement, steel, water, less weight in the construction site is the basic requirement of the ideal product. Precast Concrete Products showcase a significant ideal product which match the perspective hence providing a high-quality product with numerous benefits. The level of user quality is determined in simple fashion if all or most users are interested in the same parameter of quality hence boosting the global precast concrete products market
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Global Precast Concrete Products Market
Asia Pacific contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, Asia Pacific region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year on the perspective of rising disposal income and changing modern construction technic is augmented to provide a safe working platform which boost the market. North America contribute a market share of 25.09% with the help of significant market players and increase in construction of buildings. Europe dominate the market with the intense investment and innovation which help the global precast concrete products market to boom.
Key player’s profiles in the global precast concrete products market include:
- Actividades de Construcción y Servicios (Spain)
- Bouygues Construction (France)
- Larsen & Toubro (India)
- Taisei (Japan)
- Balfour Beatty (UK)
- Skanska (Sweden)
- CRH (UK)
- Cemex S.A.B.DE C.V. (Mexico)
- Laing O’Rourke (UK)
- Julius Berger Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In March 2018, Bouygues Construction, through its subsidiary Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France, signed a contract with Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) to build Alto Tower at La Défense in Paris, valued at USD 221.3 million.
- In December 2017, ACS Group, through its Dragados USA and John P. Picone, Inc. won the contract for the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) Expansion project. The contract included designing and building a 9.8-mile third track between Floral Park and Hicksville, in Long Island, New York, valued at USD 1.73 billion.
Global Market Report Description:
Global precast concrete products market report gives comprehensive outlook on precast concrete products market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on precast concrete products market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product, construction type, end user and region. This report studies global precast concrete products market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global precast concrete products market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global precast concrete products market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global precast concrete products market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global precast concrete products market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to rising consumer demand for high-quality products
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Structural Building Components
- Architectural Building Components
- Transportation Products
- Water & Waste Handling Products
- Permanent Modular
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA