Global Precipitated Silica Market
Global precipitated silica market report gives comprehensive outlook on precipitated silica across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global precipitated silica market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of process, application and region. This report studies global precipitated silica market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global precipitated silica market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global precipitated silica market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global precipitated silica market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global precipitated silica products.
Global Precipitated Silica Market:
The global precipitated silica market valued US$ 2.1 Bn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 8.1% over 2020-2026 owing to increasing demand for paints & coatings and rubber from the construction and automotive industry, high disposable income, the increasing urbanization especially in developing countries, rising disposable income together with increasing middle-class population and rapid urbanization. Also, high investments on research and development and improvements in industrial sectors will provide huge opportunity for the market. However, high cost with limited resources of raw materials and stringent government rule & regulation will hamper market growth.
Rubber Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Precipitated Silica Market
Rubber accounted for larger revenue share in global precipitated silica market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The rubber segment accounts for the maximum market share and will continue to dominate the market for the next few years. Some of the major factors responsible for the growing preference for precipitated silica is its capacity to improve the tear strength of rubber, abrasion resistance, flex fatigue resistance, heat build-up, resilience, modulus, adhesion, and hardness of rubber.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Precipitated Silica Market
Asia Pacific accounted for considerable revenue share in global precipitated silica market and is expected to grow over the forecast years. APAC accounts for the maximum market share and will continue to dominate the market for the next few years. The rising demand for precipitated silica can be attributed to the increasing demand for rubber products, automotive tires, pesticides, and personal products such as footwear, skincare, sun care, and toothpaste in the region. Also, easy availability of raw materials and low-cost labor is likely to drive the growth of the market in the region. North America held significant market share during predicted period owing to rising demand for tires is significantly driving rubber applications in the U.S.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- PPG Industries
- Evonik Industries
- R. Grace & Co.
- Solvay SA
- Huber Engineered Materials
- Tosoh Silica Corporation
- PQ Corporation
- Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd
Global precipitated silica market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for precipitated silica to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In October 2018, Evonik Industries invested about USD 120 million and started a precipitated silica plant for the tire industry in South Carolina, U.S.
- In October 2016, PPG completed the project of expanding the precipitated silica production capacity at Delfzijl, Netherlands to meet the growing global demand.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global precipitated silica market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increasing demand for paints & coatings and rubber from the construction and automotive industry
- Based on region, North America accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global precipitated silica market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Wet Process
- Dry Process
- Oral care
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA