Precision Fluidics Competitive Intelligence Report Description:
Precision fluidics competitive intelligence report gives comprehensive outlook on precision fluidic components offered by 32 companies around the globe. The report on precision fluidics competitive intelligence gives complete information on product landscape, application, SWOT analysis, company revenue share, and developments and strategies of the players. In addition, the report covers the competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Key stakeholders of the precision fluidics competitive intelligence report report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in precision fluidic components.
Precision Fluidics Competitive Intelligence – Introduction:
Precision fluidics are the components used in the development of immunoassay systems, clinical chemistry systems, and other medical devices. These components are used to improve the performance of analytical chemistry instruments and medical devices. In this report, PBI analyzed the wide range of precision fluidic components including pumps, valves, degassers, manifolds, pressure sensors, flow sensors, level sensors, tubing, fittings, and others. Moreover, the report also cover the company profile, product landscape, SWOT analysis, and company development and strategies of 32 players operating in precision fluidics segment. In addition, the report also covers the client details of specific companies and the area of application for the precision fluidic products.
Precision Fluidics Competitive Intelligence – Company Profile:
In this report, PBI covered the analysis of approximately 32 companies providing the precision fluidic components. For instance, Idex Health and Science, a division of Idex Corporation providing wide range of components such as valves, pumps, degassers, fluidic systems, sensors, and others, Moreover, company provided the complete information and revenue and employee splits for individual component. In addition, PBI covered the SWOT analysis of the player based on the product portfolio, revenue share, geographical presence, workforce, innovativeness, and clients.
Precision Fluidics Competitive Intelligence – Key Developments:
In precision fluidics competitive intelligence report, PBI covered the key developments and strategies of the players in the precision fluidics segment. For instance, in March 2016, Parker Precision Fluidics Division launched its latest highly advanced valve VSO MAX HP, miniature high flow proportional valve that consume 25% less power compared to its peers.
Key player’s profiles in the precision fluidics market include:
- Tecan Trading AG
- Gems Sensors, Inc.
- Idex Health & Science, LLC
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- KNF Neuberger Group
- IMI Precision Engineering (IMI Plc)
- IVEK Corporation
- Trajan Scientific and Medical
- Hamilton Company
- Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- TTP Group Plc
- MK Fluidic Systems
- Dolphin Fluidics
- Fusion Biotec
- Symbient Product Development
- Bressler Group
- Integrated Technologies Limited
- Key Tech, Inc.
- KMC Systems, Inc.
- New England Small Tube Corporation
- Quaero Life Science
- Controlled Fluidics
- Flex Fluidics, LLC
- ITO America Corporation
- The Lee Company
- Shenzhen Foreach Technology Co., Ltd.
- SMC Corporation of America
- Halma plc
- Bio-Chem Fluidics Inc.
- Diba Industries, Inc.
- Longer Precision Pump Co., ltd
Key Findings of the Report:
- Precision fluidic market expanding over 2019 to 2025 owing to development and launch of newer products into market
- Based on product type, players are focus on the development of pumps and valves that are preferred in the manufacturing of analytical chemistry systems and medical devices
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in precision fluidics market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the product landscape, that covers the specifications, application, and innovativeness of the product
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report outlines the revenue and employee splits based on the component, SWOT analysis, and top players information based innovativeness, geographical presence, and client information
By Product Type
- Pressure Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Immunoassay Systems
- Clinical Chemistry Systems