Global Pro AV Market Report Description:
Global pro AV market report gives comprehensive outlook on pro AV across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global pro AV market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, distribution channel, end user and region. This report studies global pro AV market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global pro AV market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global pro AV market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global pro AV market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global pro AV products.
Global Pro AV Market:
The global pro AV market valued US XX Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of XX% over 2019-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include growing adoption of pro AV for smart learning in education sector, improved use of digital signage, the addition of telecommunication applications such as skype and advances in technology. However, high investment costs are hampering the market growth. In addition, increased emphasis on one-on-one learning and high market opportunities in emerging markets can provide major business opportunities.
Education Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Pro AV Market
Education accounted for larger revenue share in global pro AV market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Increasing use of smart learning in the education sector is likely to drive growth of the global market during the predicted period. Pro AV provides certain features such as multiple wireless screen support, interactive multi-touch ultra HD (4K) screen, multiple personal computer support, individual activity control, and others. Hence, use of Pro AV technology in the smart learning is quickly rising. The global smart learning is growing, which will help the market to show growth over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Pro AV Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global pro AV market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The shift towards the adoption of technologically advanced tools in classrooms, the rising government initiatives, and the increased use of printed signages for commercialization in the rapidly growing e-commerce industry will significantly drive the market growth in this region over the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for pro AVs in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
North America holds the significant market position in the global market and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. This is owing to increasing approval of superior technologies such as Pro AV for office meeting, conference and other activity.
Key player’s profiles in the global pro AV market include:
- Anixter International Inc
- AVI Systems Inc
- AVI-SPL Inc
- CCS Presentation Systems
- Ford Audio-Video LLC
- New Era Technology
- Telerent Leasing Corp
- Unified Technology Systems
- Vistacom Inc
Global pro AV market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for pro AV to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In September 2019, AVI-SPL Inc. partnered with Aver Information Inc. to deliver innovative video solutions across North America.
- In August 2017, AVI Systems acquired Dascom Systems Group, a U.S.-based video solution providing company. Through this acquisition, AVI Systems will integrate all video products of Dascom into its AV products.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global pro AV market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 owing to growing adoption of pro AV for smart learning in education sector
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global pro AV market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
By End User
- Home Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA