Market Outline: Protein Supplements Market
Protein supplements are flavored dietary supplements added to diet in the absence of food consumption. Proteins are fundamental components of all living organisms. These are essential for proper functioning, growth and repair of the tissue of the living organism.
Market Dynamics: Protein Supplements Market
Increase in health consciousness among the people, surge in fitness centers is expected to drive the protein supplements market. The soaring obesity rates are indicating the demand for protein supplements. The increasing awareness among the people regarding the benefits of protein supplements is expected to enhance the growth of market. The growing adoption of the protein-rich diet as a part of the weight reduction is attributing towards the growth of the protein supplements market. However, the high raw material prices, presence of alternative substituents at lower cost are expected to hamper the growth of protein supplements market.
Global protein supplements market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Market Scope: Protein Supplements Market
Protein supplements market is segmented based on the source, application, raw material, product form, and distribution channel
Based on the source, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Sports Nutrition
- Functional Food
Based on the raw material, the market is segmented into the following:
- Egg Protein
- Soy Protein
- Whey Protein
Based on the product form, the market is segmented into the following:
- Protein Powders
- Protein Bars
Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into the following:
- Nutrition Store
- Online Stores
Regional Analysis: Protein Supplements Market
Geographically, global protein supplements market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America protein supplements market is expected to dominate the global protein supplements market owing to increased R&D for new flavors and entry of new players in protein supplements market. Europe protein supplements market is expected to expand at significant growth rate due to its growing demand for the protein supplements and rising trend towards preventive healthcare. The Asia Pacific protein supplements market is expected to expand at unprecedented growth rate due to increased youth population coupled with surge in awareness regarding the protein supplements.
- Herbalife International of America, Inc. (U.S)
- Suppleform, and Vitaco Health (New Zealand)
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S)
- Glanbia Group (Ireland)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) (UK)
- GNC Holdings (U.S)
- Makers Nutrition (U.S)
Notable Market Developments:
- In June 2017, AMCO Proteins has launched an active nutrition product line, ProFit Premixes.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market