Real Estate Appraisal Market
Global real estate appraisal market report gives comprehensive outlook on real estate appraisal across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global real estate appraisal market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of appraisal method, type, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global market.
Global Real Estate Appraisal Market:
The global real estate appraisal market is expected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2026) owing to the growing home prices provide an incentive for residential investment is the major factor creating huge demand for real estate appraisers. An appraisal is a document that establishes an opinion of value for a property. Appraisals can be performed for a variety of reasons, although the most common reason is to help a lender establish the value of the collateral that is associated with a mortgage loan. In the US, most mortgage transactions require an appraisal, which needs to be performed by a certified appraiser. However, the increased regulations coupled with low technology penetration in the industry are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market.
North America dominates the market share in the global market
In 2019, North America contributed highest revenue share followed by Europe and Asia Pacific in global real estate appraisal market. North America region is anticipated to decline with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing regulations coupled with barriers to entry of ne players and restricted demand for appraisers in the region are the major factors restricting the market for North America and mainly in the United States. Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast years.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- CoreLogic, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Real Matters, Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Company
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing home prices provide an incentive for residential investment.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on advancements and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Mass Appraisal and Automated Valuation Models (AVMs)
- Computer-assisted Mass Appraisal
- Cost Approach
- Sales Comparison Approach
- Income Capitalization Approach
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA