Global Rice Starch Market
Global rice starch market report provide a comprehensive outlook on rice starch worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global rice starch market gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, sales channel, and geography. This study analyses the global rice starch market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Rice Starch Market:
Global rice starch market was valued at US$ 189.9 million in 2019, and is expected to reach US$ 354.8 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The rice starch market is being driven globally by the growing population. Moreover, raising disposable incomes, evolving lifestyles and increasing urbanization are positively affecting the sector. As individuals are willing to try the new products prepared through the use of rice starch, the growing youth population also boosts demand development, as a result, boosting consumer growth. In the cosmetics and personal care sector, the market is further assisted by increasing demand. However, availability of substitute like corn starch is the main factors which hinder the market.
Growing demand from pharmaceutical industry:
Growing demand for rice starch in different cosmetics and personal care products along with the food and beverage industry are driving factors in the global market, some of which are important driving factors for market growth. In the current market scenario, the major driver behind growing demand for rice starch is due to its different grades, which are mainly used in applications such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, personal care products and others. Consumers are now mainly affected by that commodity that has natural quality, organic in nature and also good for their wellbeing, because of which it has higher demand among the world’s growing economies. On the other hand, rice starch powder is fashionable on the market due to its broad application in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food and beverage products, as per the current market trend.
Asia-Pacific dominates the share in rice starch market:
Asia Pacific has grown, followed by Europe and North America, as the most dominant area in the global market for rice starch. The growth of the global rice starch market has been strengthened by the growing use of various rice starch grade products in different applications worldwide and the revenue contribution of the market is therefore expected to increase significantly over the forecast period.
Key players profile in global market include-
- Ваngkоk ѕtаrсh
- Тhаі Flоur
- WFМ Whоlеѕоmе Fооdѕ
- Gоldеn Аgrісulturе
- Аnhuі Lіаnhе
- Аnhuі Lе Нuаn Тіаn Віоtесhnоlоgу
- In March 2019, Ingredion Inc. acquired the business of Western Polymer, a private producer of native and modified potato starch for food and industrial application.
- In October 2019, Ingredion launched a new line of organic tapioca and rice starches, which are the first certified natural products to be manufactured in Asia-Pacific and available worldwide.
Key findings of report:
- Global rice starch market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing population, raising disposable incomes, evolving lifestyles and increasing urbanization, and growing youth population.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for larger share of market revenue based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Food Grade Rice Starch
- Industry Grade Rice Starch
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic & Personal Care Industry
- Direct channel
- Distribution channel
- Rest of Europe
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of SA
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA