Global RO Water Purifier Market
The global RO water purifier market is expected to be valued at US$ 31,013 Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0 % over the forecast period by 2026. Performance efficiency, low electricity consumption, and regular technological innovation are the few drivers ruling the global RO water purifier market. Compared to filtered out water, about a lot of water was flushed down as waste water, expensive, uses much more energy which act as a restrain hampering the growth of global market. Ensuring that the water is purified just before drinking provide multiple opportunity towards the market.
Increase in Disposable Income
It is noticed that the global RO water purifier market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of increase in disposable income. Due to declining water quality, growing urbanization and the incidence of waterborne diseases, the water purifier industry has gained increasing popularity among residential users. Consumers have a stronger preference for physical stores, since they are considered to be healthy and encourage consumers to sample the product before purchasing it. In addition, retail stores have the added benefit of instant satisfaction, which further enhances their success which significantly boost the global RO water purifier market.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. Increased urbanization and increased occurrence of waterborne illnesses help in the significant growth. In the near future, the number of offices, schools, restaurants, and hotels around the globe will increase by 10.4 percent which simultaneously help in the growth of Europe region. Asia Pacific, 3.4 million people, mostly children, die annually from water-related diseases. Most of these illnesses and deaths can be prevented through simple, inexpensive measures.
Key player’s profiles in the global RO water purifier market include:
- Amway Corporation
- O. Smith Corporation (Aquasana Inc.)
- Best Water Technology
- Eureka Forbes Limited
- Halo Source Inc.
- Kent Ro System Ltd.
- LG Electronics
- Panasonic Corporation
- Suez Water Technologies & Solutions (SUEZ)
- Tata Chemicals Ltd
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In Dec 2019, A new water purifier was introduced by Kent RO systems with the latest zero wastewater technology. Kent RO Systems aims at reducing the wastewater and recycle as much water as possible, without compromising with the mineral contents
Global RO Water Purifier Market Report Description:
Global RO water purifier market report gives comprehensive outlook on RO water purifier market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on RO water purifier market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of device type, distribution channel, portability, end user and region. This report studies global RO water purifier market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global RO water purifier market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global RO water purifier market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global RO water purifier market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global RO water purifier market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in disposable income
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Retail Stores
- Direct Sales
- Wall Mounted
- Under-The-Sink (UTS)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA