Market Outline: Global Rodenticides Market
Rodenticides are the group of heterogeneous compounds that are used to kill the rodents, primarily mice, and rats. Rodenticides primarily used in warehouses, greenhouses and agriculture for killing the rodents which cause the crop damage. Rodenticides commercially available in the many forms such as pellets, powders and sprays.
Market Dynamics: Global Rodenticides Market
The rise in the demand for protection of crop and farmers concerns regarding the food wastage by rodents are primary driving factors for the global market. In addition, ever-growing world population leading to increased demand for the food crops. Furthermore, adaptation of the chemicals for the crop protection and development of the innovative rodenticides with the least risk for the farmers are expected to boost the global market over the forecast period. Moreover, rise in demand for the pesticides along with the growth in agricultural due to government initiatives and support is expected to positively impact the market growth during the forecast period. However, toxicity of the pesticides on humans and stringent regulations by government over usage of rodenticides due to soil contamination are expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Market Scope: Global Rodenticides Market
Based on Type, market is segmented into
- Anti Coagulants
Based on Form, market is segmented into
Based on End User, market is segmented into
- Ware Houses
- Agricultural Feilds
- Pest Control companies
Based on region, market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Market Summary: Global Rodenticides Market
Global rodenticides market is expected to grow at significant rates over the forecast period due to development of new rodenticides by the market players to increase their market share. For instance, in September 2014, Bayer AG has launched innovative new rodenticide, Racumin Foam for controlling rodenticide. Companies operating in rodenticides market are also focusing on expanding their geographical reach by various strategies such as acquisition, licensing and collaboration. For instance, Dec 2015, Neogen Corporation acquired complete rodenticide assets of Virbac Corporation, North America affiliate of Viabc Group, to expand their marketplace and product line.
Regional Analysis: Global Rodenticides Market
Geographically Rodenticides market is divided into five key regions, i.e. North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Latin America, and The Middle East & Africa. North America rodenticides market is expected to grow at significant rates owing to the presence of the key market players and investment in the development of the new products. Asia Pacific rodenticides market is expected to have significant growth rate owing to rise in food grains demand and growing agricultural sectors, especially in India and China. Furthermore, recent product launches and growing adaptation of rodenticides for crop protection in Australia projected to boost the market share. For instance, in February 2017, BASF has launched two new fast acting rodenticides namely, “Selontra” and “Storm” in Australia. Europe rodenticides market expected to grow at notable rates owing to the technological advancements in agriculture sector and rising concerns related to crop protection.
Competition Assessment: Global Rodenticides Market
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Rentokil Initial plc (U.K.)
- Syngenta (Switzerland)
- Neogen Corporation (U.S.)
- UPL Limited (India)
- Liphatech, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bell Laboratories (U.S.)
- SenesTech, Inc. (U.S.)
- Impex Europa S.L. (Spain)
Notable Market Developments: Global Rodenticides Market
- In November 2014, SYNGENTA AG introduced Talon Ultrablok rodenticide to advanced rodent control.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market