Global Secure Email Gateway Market Report Description:
Global secure email gateway market report gives comprehensive outlook on secure email gateway across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global secure email gateway market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise size, industry and region. This report studies global secure email gateway market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global secure email gateway market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global secure email gateway market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global secure email gateway market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global secure email gateway products.
Global Secure Email Gateway Market:
The global secure email gateway market is poised to grow with a CAGR of 14.3% over 2020-2026 is driven by increasing demand to manage stringent regulatory compliances, rising adoption of cloud-based secure email gateway solutions, increasing availability of converged security solutions, growing need for end-to-end wholistic security products. However, availability of alternate products and high cost of email encryption solutions are some factors limiting the market growth. Also, increase in adoption of multi-cloud services provides huge opportunity for the market.
Cloud Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Cloud segment accounted for larger revenue share in global secure email gateway market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Enterprises are more and more position their email encryption solution on cloud to advance mobility, and decentralize data storage and computing. The rapid growth in use of cloud services has given rise to novel and highly developed threats.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for considerable revenue share in global secure email gateway market and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The increasing instances of insider fraud in organizations in the region will significantly influence e-mail encryption market growth in this region. U.S will account substantial share of this market throughout the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of insider fraud activities in organizations resulting from the rising adoption of mobile devices for professional purposes. Further, the APAC region will register significant growth in the market owing to the increasing use of advanced technologies in both the private and government sectors.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Barracuda Networks Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- FireEye Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Mimecast Services Ltd.
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corp.
- Trend Micro Inc.
Global secure email gateway market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for secure email gateway to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In 2018, Symantec launched an email security solution on cloud to protect email information from the ever-evolving threat landscape.
- In June 2018, Sophos launched Sophos Email Advanced, an email protection solution. The solution would provide enterprises with Active Threat Protection, anti-phishing email authentication, and outbound scanning to protect their network infrastructures.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global secure email gateway market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to high need for protection from web-based threats
- Based on region, North America accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- IT and Telecommunication
- Energy and Utilities
- Retail & E-commerce
- Transportation & Logistics
- Others (Education, Travel & Tourism)
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA