Sepsis Disease Pipeline Drugs
Sepsis Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment: Clinical Trials Analysis, Player Profiles, Collaborations, Key Targets, Geographic Focus, and Data Publications, 2018
Sepsis is a potentially life-threatening or medical emergency condition in which the immune systems overrides its response to an infection. Sepsis develops when the chemicals are released into the bloodstream which causes the cascade of eventsthat lead to the inflammation throughout the body. In most of the cases, it may lead to the septic shock, which is medical emergency. According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 1.5 million people get Sepsis each year in U.S. and 250,000 people die each year
Sepsis can quickly progress to septic shock and may lead to death. A number of medications are used to treat the Sepsis including painkillers, vasoactive medications to improve blood pressure, insulin, corticosteroids and antibiotics via IV route.
By route of administration, sepsis pipeline drugs are segmented into
By Trial Phase, Sepsis pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Preclinical Trials
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
By Company, Sepsis pipeline drugs are segmented as:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.)
- Eisai Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Shionogi & Company, Limited (Japan)
- Adrenomed AG (Germany)
- Ferring Holding SA (Switzerland)
- TiGenix (Belgium)
- In December 2017, Adrenomed AG, announced today that the first patient with early septicshock has been dosed in the ADR-02 Phase-II study (AdrenOSS-2, NCT03085758)conducted in Germany, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
- In January 2017, TiGenix NV announced that the first patient has been enrolled and treated in its Phase Ib/IIa clinical trial for Cx611 (SEPCELL) in the treatment of severe sepsis in community-acquired pneumonia (CAP).
Sepsis Disease Pipeline Drugs Assessment report studies the various therapeutics under clinical development for Sepsis treatment along with targets for various drug candidate. The report provides plethora of information pertaining to trail phases, companies involved in the Sepsis disease pipeline drugs development. This report studies the dynamics of the Sepsis Disease Pipeline Drugs i.e. drivers, challenges,and opportunities which are significantly impacting the product development. The report provides various information pertaining the clinical trials such as designation, grants, patents, and technology among others. Moreover, the report on Sepsis disease pipeline drugs assessment comprehensively presents the geographic location, trial status information along with key players involved in the therapeutics development.
Key Features of the Report:
- Provides the information related to universities and research institutes working in the therapeutics development
- Report comprehensively covers the all active and discontinued studies
- Studies the entire pipeline with special emphasis on companies actively involved in the therapeutics development
- Presents the prominent targets for drug development in each stage of clinical trial
- Provides the in-depth analysis of each drug candidates in the clinical trial phases