Global Simulation Learning Market
Global simulation learning market report gives comprehensive outlook on simulation learning across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global simulation learning market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies global simulation learning market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global simulation learning market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in simulation learning.
Global Simulation Learning Market:
The global simulation learning market is expected to be valued at US$ 8,486.3 Mn in 2019 and growing at a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period to reach US$ 20,983.2 Mn by 2026 owing to rising adoption to the advanced technologies in the simulation learning market. Increasing simulations in Higher education, medical services, and in various industries through advanced technology that includes the emergence of computer-based simulations. Simulations have been very common in corporate organizations, where they use most commonly to improve their business awareness and management skills. Furthermore, training simulations in workplace offers various benefits such as real-life experiences, knowledge retention, quantifiable training, reduced costs and time, and others. Moreover, simulation training provides a virtual environment in which new apps, methods, or tools are introduced in a space that mimics real-life use.
Asia Pacific dominates the market share in the global simulation learning market
In 2019, Asia Pacific contributed highest revenue share followed by North America, and Europe in the global simulation learning market. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increased demand for simulation learning in higher education. Emergence of advanced technologies in simulation learning has created huge demand for Asia Pacific region where good number of higher education students use tablets and laptops coupled with increasing technology deployment in universities and colleges and high penetration of broadband services in the region are anticipated to drive the growth of the market over the forecast years
Key player’s profiles in the global simulation learning market include:
- Experiential Simulations
- InfoPro Learning
- Gaumard Scientific
- Innovative Learning Solutions
- Indusgeeks Solutions
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Pearson Education
- CAE Healthcare
- Market players have witnessed the advancements of technology and launch of new simulation learning centers to strengthen their position in the simulation learning market across the globe.
- In September 2019, University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) has announced the opening of three health care simulation centers that facilitates more than 50,000 hours of hand-on learning for nearly 20,000 learners working or pursuing careers in the health sciences.
- In July 2020, Ansal University has launched a hi-tech simulation laboratory for the training of students of its Sushant School of Health Science, in association with Yuva Healthcare Institute.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global simulation learning market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing number of state-of-the-art medical simulation centers.
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on advanced technologies such as computer based simulations and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Simulation Products
- Training and Services
- Education Industry
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA