Sjogrens Syndrome Market
Global Sjogrens Syndrome Market: By Drug (Pilocarpine, Cyclosporine, NSAIDS, Hydroxychlroquine) By Type (Primary Sjogrens Syndrome, Secondary Sjogrens Syndrome) By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies) By Geography (Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa and Europe) – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2016 and Forecast 2017 to 2024
Sjogrens syndrome is an immune disorder which is indicated by two common symptoms dry mouth and dry eyes. Sometimes sjogrens syndromes are associated with other immune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. In this condition mucous membrane of mouth and eyes get affected, which results in decreased secretion of tears and saliva. Sjogrens disease can occur at any age, it is more common in women.
Market Dynamics: Sjogrens Syndrome Market
Growing incidence of sjogrens syndrome coupled with rising awareness the sjogrens syndrome are expected to drive the growth of sjogrens syndrome market. Furthermore, increase in patient pool with rheumatoid arthritis and lupus, environmental pollution, growing demand for the advanced treatments and therapies are expected to boost the growth of the sjogrens syndrome market. However, lack of awareness is a major drawback sjogrens syndrome market.
Market Scope: Sjogrens Syndrome Market
This Market is classified on the basis of drug class, type, distribution channel, and geographical regions.
Based on drug class, global sjogrens syndrome market is segmented as
Based on the type, This market is segmented as
- Primary Sjogrens Syndrome
- Secondary Sjogrens Syndrome
Based on the distribution channel, This market is segmented as
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
Region Overview: Sjogrens Syndrome Market
Strong pipeline for sjogrens syndrome, high R&D investments are expected to create demand for sjogrens syndrome market. Market players are concentrated on new product innovations and launches, partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions in order to strengthen presence and product portfolio. For example, in 2014, Nicox SA launched Xailin and AdenoPlus and in June 2015, Allergen acquired Oculeve Inc to enhance its novel technologies for dry eye.
Global sjogrens syndrome market is segmented into Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa and Europe. North America followed by Europe holds the largest share in global sjogrens syndrome market owing to growing geriatric population, advanced healthcare system, high adoption of technological advancements. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to show rapid growth in sjogrens syndrome market owing to rise in awareness regarding the disorder, large population pool, rise in disposable income, developing healthcare infrastructure.
Competition Assessment: Sjogrens Syndrome Market
Some of the players in global sjogrens syndrome market
- Allergan Inc. (Ireland)
- Auven Therapeutics (U.S.)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Argentis Pharmaceuticals, LLC. (UK)
- Nicox S.A. (France)
- In October 2015, Allergan introduced synthetic tears REFRESH OPTIVE gel drops to relieve dry eye symptoms.
- In November 2013, Nicox SA introduced advanced diagnostic panel for detection of sjogrens syndrome in early stages in U.S.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013 to 2016) and forecast (2017 to 2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market