Global SLAM Technology Market Report Description:
Global SLAM technology market report gives comprehensive outlook on SLAM technology across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global SLAM technology market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global SLAM technology market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global SLAM technology market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global SLAM technology market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global SLAM technology market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global SLAM technology products.
Global SLAM Technology Market:
The global SLAM technology market valued US 66.2 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 68.2% over 2020-2026 due to rising number of industries moving over to automation, massive demand for SLAM technology in self-driven cars, utilization of SLAM in drones, escalating use of the technology in augmented reality, increasing adoption of 3D machine vision and increasing geopolitical tensions and a growing economy. However, availability of restricted bandwidth may restrict the growth of the market. Further, high growth in emerging economies and ongoing research activities in this field provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Robotics Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global SLAM Technology Market
Robotics segment accounted for larger revenue share in global SLAM technology market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Various factors responsible for the rising acceptance of robots include rising labor cost, growing aging population, technological innovations, investments in robotics, and the global competition. The robots work mainly in crowded environments among people and require high complication detection and avoidance capabilities. The adoption of SLAM technology delivers cost-effective and low-powered solutions, making the robots to work effectively in any environment. Hence, with the SLAM technology being integrated into the robots to support diverse kinds of applications, their demand is expected to rise over the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global SLAM Technology Market
North America accounted for considerable revenue share in global SLAM technology market and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region can be attributed to the large-scale acceptance of technologically sophisticated products along with huge awareness of SLAM technology in the region. Also, enormous existence of industry behemoths along with growing partnerships between firms to create new products will additionally fuel the regional market expansion. Asia Pacific held substantial market share during estimated period owing to high expenditure on augmented reality technology. U.S is the major contributor for the growth of the market in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global SLAM technology market include:
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- GeoSLAM Limited
- Velodyne Lidar
- Amazon Robotics
- Apple Inc.
- Ascending Technologies GmbH
- Clearpath Robotics
Global SLAM technology market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for SLAM technology to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For Instance,
- In Mar 2013, Intel (US), in association with Mobileye (Israel), launched a road experience management (REM) platform—an HD mapping solution that uses data collected by REM-capable vehicles to build maps that can be used in ADAS and autonomous driving systems.
- In Sept 2017, Intel (US) collaborated with Waymo (US), a subsidiary of Alphabet, to provide computing power required for Level 4 and 5 autonomous vehicles.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global SLAM technology market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to rising use of the technology in augmented reality
- Based on region, North America accounted for considerable market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global SLAM technology market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- EKF SLAM
- Fast SLAM
- Graph-Based SLAM
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA