Global Social Casino Market
Global social casino market report gives comprehensive outlook on social casino across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global social casino market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, platform, and region. This report studies global social casino market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global social casino market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global social casino market.
Global Social Casino Market:
The global social casino market is expected grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period (2020-2026) owing to increasing number of social media users coupled with the surge in the gaming and smartphones traffic. Moreover, growing global population and increasing internet penetration across the globe are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, escalation of smart devices and connections coupled with increasing trends in cloud gaming, electronic sports, augment reality (AR) technology, virtual reality (VR) technology, fifth generation wireless (5G) technology are the main factors driving the growth of the market over the forecast years. However, stringent government regulation on social casino and poor internet connectivity in rural areas are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
North America dominates the market share in the global social casino market
In 2019, North America contributed highest revenue share followed by Europe and Asia Pacific in the global social casino market. North America region is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing adoption of electronic games in the region coupled with increasing number of population and rising number of social media users are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Asia Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR over the forecast years owing to increasing penetration of internet connectivity in countries such as India and growing population in the region coupled with high adoption of electronic games and emerging smartphones and gaming traffic are the major factors anticipated to drive the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global social casino market include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Zynga Inc.
- Scientific Games Corporation
- International Game Technology Plc. (IGT)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global social casino market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing adoption of electronic and cloud gaming.
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on technological advancements and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA