Global Soil Wetting Agents Market
Soil wetting agents are the substances usually contain surfactants to reduce surface tension of water. These substances increase the water penetration ability and uniform distribution, proper drainage, moisture retention, and efficient use of water. Soil Wetting Agents Market reduce the surface tension and improve the ability of water to spread on soil surface. The formulation of soil wetting agents may also contain other active ingredients which help in the penetration of wetting agents into the soil.
Increase in the use of soil wetting agents in turfgrass application, rise in demand for better quality and yield agro products, unfavorable environmental conditions, and high adoption of protected agriculture and precision farming practices are anticipated to fuel the soil wetting agents market. Moreover, rise in demand for crop protecting agents and fertilizers, cost-effective of soil wetting agents, and increase in the agriculture farming are expected to boost the market over the forecast period. However, stringent regulatory policies for the product approval and lack of awareness about soil wetting agents in underdeveloped countries are hindering the growth of the market over the forecast timeframe.
Global market is segmented on the basis of formulation, application, and end-use products
Based on the formulation, This market is segmented into the following:
Based on the application, This market is segmented into the following:
- Turf care
Based on the end-use products, This market is segmented into the following:
- Crop protection Agents
Soil wetting agents market has a lucrative growth owing to changes in the farming practices and increase in the preference for quality food products with better yield. Increase in the global environmental concerns and growing number of gardens and sports clubs also boosts the market growth. In addition, majority of the local and international players are actively involved in the innovation of newer soil wetting agents. Moreover, launching of newer soil wetting agents expected to upsurge the revenue of market. For instance, in September 2014, Precision Labs launched two soil wetting agents Vivax and Alypso in the turf market.
Geographically, global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America market driven by increase in the fruits and vegetables farming, rise in the awareness about soil wetting agents, and unfavorable environmental conditions. Europe market has a significant growth, which is attributed to adoption of newer products, change in farming practices, and increase in agriculture production in Germany, UK, and France are boost the market. Asia Pacific soil wetting agents market is projected to grow at significant rate due to increase in the demand for quality food products with better yield, government initiations for improving the crop yield, and adoption of newer products in the market. Latin America soil wetting agents market has lucrative growth owing to expansion of business by market players into Latin America region, consistency in expanding farmland, and rise in awareness about soil wetting agents among stakeholders. Middle East and Africa market is poised to grow owing to increase in preference for quality food products coupled with rise in agriculture farming in Africa region.
Major Key Players:
- Wilbur-Ellis Company (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Nufarm Limited (Australia)
- ADS Agrotech Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- BrettYoung Seeds Limited (Canada)
- Geoponics Inc. (U.S.)
- Seasol International Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Grow More, Inc. (U.S.)
- Milliken Chemical (U.S.)
- Precision Laboratories, LLC (U.S.)
Notable Market Developments:
- In June 2016, BASF SE licensed newer soil wetting agent technologies co-developed with Cooperative Research Centre for Polymers (CRCP) to help the Australian farmers for increasing the water efficiencies and product yield
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015 to 2019) and forecast (2020 to 2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market