Southeast Asia Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) Market
Southeast Asia Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) Market report gives comprehensive outlook on melamine faced chipboard (MFC) across the Southeast Asia with special emphasis on key countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, The Philippines and Rest of SEA. The report on Southeast Asia market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of thickness, application and country. This report studies Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Southeast Asia market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the country (country Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Southeast Asia market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) products.
Southeast Asia Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) Market:
The Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) market valued US 548.2 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% over 2019-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing demand for melamine faced chipboard (MFC) from end-user industries, extensive use of melamine faced chipboard is the construction of kitchen cabinets and frames, rising disposable income coupled with changing lifestyle of consumers and growing infrastructure development and favorable regulations. However, toxicity levels associated with melamine, availability of substitutes and fluctuation in the price of raw material may limit the growth of the market.
Commercial Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Southeast Market
Commercial accounted for larger revenue share in Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) market with a CAGR of 7.4% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Residential segment held significant market share during predicted period.
Vietnam Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Southeast Market
Vietnam accounted for larger revenue share in Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) market with a CAGR of 7.8% and is expected to grow over the forecast years due to growing infrastructure development and favorable regulations supporting industries. Indonesia held substantial market share during estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the Southeast market include:
- An Cuong Wood Working
- METRO Group
- Premier Forest Products
- Saviola Group
- Greenlam Laminates
- JAS Timber
Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard (MFC) market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for melamine faced chipboard (MFC) to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In Jul 2019, Pfleiderer launched new melamine faced chipboard production line at its Grajewo plant in Poland. The new investment, worth Euro 8.5 million, will allow, among others, to increase output of large-format boards as well as improve service and shorten delivery time to customers in North-Eastern Poland and neighbouring countries.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Southeast Asia melamine faced chipboard market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 owing to growing infrastructure development and favorable regulations
- Based on country, Vietnam accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Southeast market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2019) and forecast (2019-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Below 18 mm
- 18 mm to 25 mm
- Above 25 mm
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA