Global Specialized Formula Medical Nutrition Market:
The global specialized formula medical nutrition market is expected to be valued at US$ 321 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 4.5 % over the forecast period by 2026. The key divers which boost the global market are increasing incidences of diseases requiring additional nutrients and increased awareness among the population about the benefits. There is a restrain which hung the global specialized formula medical nutrition market is high production cost. Revolutionizing with technology boost the global market.
Increase in Personalized Medical Nutrition
It is noticed that the global specialized formula medical nutrition market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of increase in personalized medical nutrition. Medical nutrition solutions providers are incorporating multidisciplinary approach to set up centers that focus on development of nutritional products that cater to specific needs with the help of technology. Global specialized formula medical nutrition market provides fully individualized backed with constant monitoring of personalized information including gut bacteria, biomarkers or genes.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Market
Asia Pacific contributed major revenue followed by North America and Europe. In 2019, Asia Pacific is accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. The key factor which is boosting the market is chronic diseases which contributed approximately 60% of the 56.5 million total reported deaths in the world. North America hold second highest share, increasing awareness about medical nutrition formulae. Europe with increase population and improvisation of certain policies which boost the global specialized formula medical nutrition market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Danone Nutricia
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Medtrition, Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd
- NUTRICIÓN MÉDICA
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In October 2019, Herbalife Nutrition (US) launched relaxation tea and new immunity essentials, containing EpiCor, to meet personalized nutrition needs in the North American region. This strengthens the company’s product portfolio for personalized nutrition.
- In November 2019, Amway (US) invested USD 200 million to set up a dietary supplement innovation center in China. This will help in offering customized solutions and the overall expansion of the company.
Global Specialized Formula Medical Nutrition Market Report Description:
Global specialized formula medical nutrition market report gives comprehensive outlook on specialized formula medical nutrition market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global specialized formula medical nutrition market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of type, application, end user and region. This report studies global personal emergency response system market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global specialized formula medical nutrition market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global specialized formula medical nutrition market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in personalized medical nutrition
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Infant Medical Nutrition
- Enteral Medical Nutrition
- Parenteral Medical Nutrition
By End User
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA