Global Telehandler Market Report Description:
Global telehandler market report gives comprehensive outlook on telehandler across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global telehandler market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of height, product type, end user and region. This report studies global telehandler market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global telehandler market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global telehandler market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global telehandler market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global telehandler products.
Global Telehandler Market:
The global telehandler market valued US 5,963.1 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 4.2% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing infrastructural activities in emerging regions, growth of the global livestock farming, rising demand to handle livestock feed such as forage and fodder, extensive use of these instruments in construction and agriculture purposes, rising e-commerce sector in numerous countries and high demand for telehandlers in farming and agricultural activities. However, limited number of suppliers and high cost of instruments are hindering the market growth. Further, increasing consciousness regarding to vehicular emissions from heavy construction machinery together with strict emission rules is providing vigorous growth opportunities for the market.
Construction Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
Construction accounted for larger revenue share in global telehandler market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The construction segment will account for the significant growth in the global market during the forecast period due to the growth of global residential and industrial construction market. They are witnessing increasing demand in construction and infrastructure development projects. Being versatile in application and possessing the capability of having different attachments, they are serving customers in mineral processing, manufacturing, and mining industries.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global telehandler market with a significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region is due to production of highly enhanced instruments as there is an growing constructions activity such as rotating telehandler. U.S is the major contributor for the market growth in the region. For instance, in 2019, the U.S government announced the allocation of USD 1 trillion for maintenance of old buildings and construction of new public infrastructure. Europe held substantial market share during estimated period owing to high adoption of multipurpose telehandlers for agriculture applications.
Key player’s profiles in the global telehandler market include:
- Doosan Infracore
- Wacker Neuson
Global telehandler market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for telehandler to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- in November 2017, Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd. launched the new Bobcat V723 VersaHANDLER telescopic tool carrier also known as telehandlers. The new product is included in 7,000 to 8,000-pound size class and can easily handle heavy loads. It also features Power Quick-Tach attachment mounting system, which increases its functionality.
- In June 2019, JCB launched the new Hydraload 555-210R telehandler with rotating telescopic handler. The product features maximum lift capacity of 5.5 tons with maximum lifting height of 20.5m
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global telehandler market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to extensive use of telehander instruments in construction and agriculture purposes
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global telehandler market
- Less than 50 ft
- 50 ft & more
By Product Type
- Rotating Telehandler
- Non-rotating Telehandler
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market