Global Thermoplastic Films Market
The global thermoplastic films market is expected to be valued at US$ 548.1Mn in 2019 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4 % over the forecast period by 2026. There are few factors which act as potent drivers such as cost efficiency and the fact that polypropylene can be used at a wide variety of temperatures. There are few restrains which hamper the growth of global thermoplastic films market are poorly resistant to hydrocarbons, organic solvents and extremely polar solvents and are more costly than thermoset materials and will melt if they are heated. Applications for furniture & interior, doors & windows and packaging open up multiple opportunity towards the global thermoplastic films market.
Rising Demand for Anti-scratch and Chemical Resistant Films
It is noticed that the global thermoplastic films market has a significant market growth rate on the perspective of anti-scratch and chemical resistant film. The layer of microscopic substrates or ingredients that avoid various scratching effects is very small. These scratching results can include tiny cuts of plastic material these are marks attributable to a plastic surface being squeezed. Chemical resistant film is a FEP curtain is also used in open chemical fluid conditions. This curtain serves as a protective barrier between the chemicals and the factory employees. Both these factors effectively contribute towards the significant growth of global thermoplastic films market.
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market Share in the Global Thermoplastic Films Market
Asia Pacific contributed major revenue followed by North America and Europe. In 2019, Asia Pacific region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year coupled with the growth of the medical, automotive and construction markets, government policies favoring various industries. North America hold share of 32.2% with increased demand from industries, such as rail, building & construction, aerospace, and oil, would lead to an emphasis on infrastructure growth. Europe led the market with the help of government policies favoring different industries coupled with the expansion of the medical, automotive, and construction sectors.
Key player’s profiles in the global thermoplastic films market include:
- OMNOVA Solutions, Inc.
- ERGIS Group
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd
- Klöckner Pentaplast
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd
- Covestro AG
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings N.V.
- Konrad Hornschuch AG
- Fine Decor GmbH
- Alfatherm s.p.a
- I. TAKIRON Corporation
- Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (SWM)
- Folienwerk Wolfen GmbH
- Mondoplastico S.p.A.
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In September 2018, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings N.V. started a joint venture with Covestro, under which the companies initiated a large investment project at their site in Maasvlakte, Netherlands
- In 2018, Avery Dennison Corporation launched new products: SPF-XI Supreme Protection Films and a new lineup of Reflective Films for automotive cars, which can protect body paint from unsightly damage
Global Location-based Virtual Reality Market Report Description:
Global thermoplastic films market report gives comprehensive outlook on thermoplastic films market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on thermoplastic films market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of technology, application, device type and region. This report studies global thermoplastic films dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global thermoplastic films market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global thermoplastic films market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global thermoplastic films market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global thermoplastic films market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Acrylic (PMMA)
- Rigid and flexible PVC
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Food and Beverage
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA