Global Tissue Engineered Collagen Biomaterials Market
By Source (Marine, Bovine, Chicken, Porcine, and Others), By Application (Wound Care, Orthopedic, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, and Others), and Geography – Market Estimation, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2024
Global tissue Engineered collagen biomaterials market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2017 and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) from 2018 to 2024
Market Outline: Tissue Engineered Collagen Biomaterials Market
Collagen is the class of protein that is widely distributed in the human body. The collagen-based biomaterials has been used intensively in the tissue engineering applications. There are various methods such as multiple-cross linking and several combinations of biopolymers are being investigated, which further helps in improving the tissue function.
Increase in the use of collagen as the bone substitutes is the key factor attributed for the growth of the market. The growing initial investments in the research and development activities and rising use of the collagen in the wound healing process is enhancing the growth of the market. However, stringent government regulations are likely to hamper the growth of the market.
Market Scope: Tissue Engineered Collagen Biomaterials Market
Tissue Engineered collagen biomaterials market is segmented based on the source, applications, and distribution channel
Based on the source, the market is segmented into the following:
Based on the application, the market is segmented into the following:
- Wound Care
Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into the following:
- Orthopedic Clinics
Regional Analysis: Tissue Engineered Collagen Biomaterials Market
Geographically, global tissue engineered collagen biomaterials market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America tissue Engineered collagen biomaterials market holds dominant share when compared with that of the other regional markets. The soaring use of the collagen in numerous orthopedic applications is anticipated to drive the growth of the market in the region. The European region and the Asia Pacific follow the suit. The Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth over the forecast period owing to its burgeoning ageing population. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is another factor attributed for the growth of the market in the region.
Competition Assessment: Tissue Engineered Collagen Biomaterials Market
Some of the players in the global tissue Engineered collagen biomaterials market include:
- Medtronic (U.S)
- Collagen Solutions Plc (UK)
- Kyeron B.V (The Netherlands)
- Collagen Matrix Inc (U.S)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (Germany)
- Maxigen Biotech Inc (Taiwan)
- Advanced BioMatrix Inc (U.S)
Notable Market Developments: Tissue Engineered Collagen Biomaterials Market
- In July 2017, Collagen Solutions plc has announced its first patient enrolment in ChondroMimetic long-term clinical study.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (The USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenari0