Global Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics Market:
The global traumatic brain Injury therapeutics market is expected to be valued at US$ 11,798.2 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period by 2026. The biggest opportunity provided by this market is there are only a few approved therapeutics products which have therapeutics potential and market value. The reason behind this is most of the medication cannot overcome the blood brain barrier while delivering drugs hence it opens ups the markets for numerous numbers of opportunities. NeuroSTAT is an appropriate example. This open up opportunities for the key players to participate equally for treating highly vulnerable injury which doesn’t have self-repair capability. 1.7 million people tend to have a sustained injury every year causing death and permanent disability. Hence to overcome all this global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market has to grow simultaneously.
Increasing Number of Road Accidents:
It is noticed that the global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market is influenced mainly by the number of road accidents are the key factor which is causing traumatic brain injury which ranges from Sustained, Severe and mild. 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development has set an ambitious target of halving the global number of deaths and injuries from road traffic crashes by 2020. It is considered to the highly vulnerable injury, according to WHO 52,000 people die from road accident. The main important factors contributing to this event is low societal awareness, delayed diagnosis and very poor government funding. There are only a few therapy sections introduced for the global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market which include nanotech therapy, stem cell therapy, apoE-mimetic compounds. Finally, the global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market has to grow in order to reduce the number of people who are dying from accident because of the unavailability of proper medication and treatment procedure.
North America Dominates the Market Share in the Global Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics Market:
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow over forecast year owing to increasing in number of traumatic brain injury cases mostly in USA, Canada. However, it was an evident that the traumatic brain injury therapeutics market gaining interest in developing nations by significantly focusing on development of drugs to treat diseases with a pharmacogenomics linkage to the Apo lipoprotein E (apoE) protein include COG1410 which is going be launched soon. They receive a huge government funding hence projecting a swelling investment rate. The traumatic brain injury therapeutic market it secondly leads by Europe. In 2016, traffic accidents were the fifth cause of death in the EU, with roughly six people out of every 100,000 dying on the roads of the European Union among this sever people were suffering from traumatic brain injury which constituted towards the growth of market. Certain variables include such as aged population and emerging opportunities helped the middle-income region like Asia pacific with to flourish.
Key player’s profiles in the global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market include:
- SFC Fluidics LLC
- Banayan Biomarkers Inc.
- BHR Pharma LLC
- Cerora Inc.
- ElMindA Ltd.
- Grace Laboratories LLC
- KeyNeurotek Pharmaceuticals AG
- Luoxis Diagnostics
- Neuro Assessment Systems
- Neurovive Pharmaceuticals AB
- Oxygen Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Phlogistix LLC
- Neurohealing Pharmaceuticals
- Neuren Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Remedy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biodirection Inc.
- Brainscope Company Inc.
- TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In July 2019, NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB have received a fast track designation to NeuroSTAT by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of moderate to severe traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Global Traumatic Brain Injury Therapeutics Market Report Description:
Global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market report gives comprehensive outlook on traumatic brain injury therapeutic market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global traumatic brain injury therapeutic market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of product type, route of administration, cause of injury, end user, and region. This report studies global traumatic brain injury therapeutic market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global traumatic brain injury therapeutic market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global traumatic brain injury therapeutics market
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global traumatic brain injury market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in the rate of accidents and vulnerability of the geriatric population
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of pipeline drugs to effectively contribute to the therapeutic market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Anticonvulsant Drugs
- Anti-anxiety Drugs
- Anti-coagulant Drugs
- Analgesics Drugs
- Anti-psychotic Drugs
- Anti-depressant Drugs
By Route of Administration
By Cause of Injury
- Motor Vehicle Traffic
By End Users
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA