U.S. & Canada Coated Fertilizers Market Report Description:
U.S. & Canada Coated Fertilizers market report gives comprehensive outlook on coated fertilizers across the North America with special emphasis on United States and Canada. The report on U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the product type and crop type. This report studies U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers.
U.S. & Canada Coated Fertilizers Market:
The U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market estimated to be valued US$ 389.2 Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increasing demand for high efficiency fertilizers and the steady increase in population growth & food demand and the continuous reduction in cultivated land per capita along with steady intensification of fertilizer application worldwide and shrinking farm land and land productivity are the major factors that drives the growth of the market. For instance, the greatest consumption and production of coated or controlled release fertilizers is in United States and followed by Canada and Japan. However, high cost of coated fertilizers and stringent regulatory policies are expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Shrinking Farm Land and Land Productivity
The uprising global population and rapid urbanization and the demand for food, the market players have been developed to improve food production through the usage of more effective fertilizers. Farm land is continuously shrinking year by year and the demand for food is increasing which demands for effective fertilizers that increases the food production to meet the demand of the consumers. For instance, According to USDA’s estimates 6.6 million acres of US farm land has been lost from 2008 to 2015, with a one million acre decline in FY 2015. The U.S. farm land shrunk by 7% in the past 8 years, yet population is continuously growing in the region.
United States Leads the Market with Highest Share in U.S. & Canada Coated Fertilizers Market
United States accounted for larger revenue share in U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow with highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for high quality food production and continuous shrinking of farm lands in United States over the past years enhances the demand for coated fertilizers and increase in adoption of sustainable agricultural practices by protecting the environment from being polluted drives the market over the forecast period. Moreover, development and launch of novel fertilizers fuels the growth of the market over the future years.
Key player’s profiles in the U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market include:
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Yara International ASA
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Koch Fertilizers
- Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC
- SQM S.A.
- Haifa Chemicals
- JCAM AGRI.CO., LTD.
- AGLUKON Spezialduenger GmbH & Co. KG
- COMPO EXPERT GmbH
U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market is surging owing to strategic collaborations and acquisitions to expand their geographical presence and launch of awareness programs to address the hazards from exposure of FGAN. For instance, in January 2018, Qingdao Seawin Biotech Group, China’s largest manufacturer of seaweed-derived fertilizers and bio-stimulant products has announced the launch of company’s U.S. business division. For instance, In September 2018, The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will launch Regional Emphasis Programs (REPs) that address the hazards workers face from exposure to fertilizer-grade ammonium nitrate (FGAN) and agricultural anhydrous ammonium. Issued by OSHA Regions 6 and 7, the new REPs will cover worksites in seven states, including Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas
Key Findings of the Report:
- S. & Canada Coated Fertilizers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2025 owing increasing demand for high efficiency fertilizers and growing population
- Based on product type, sulfur coating fertilizers accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in U.S. & Canada coated fertilizers market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Sulfur Coatings
- Polymer Coatings
- Sulfur-Polymer Coatings
By Crop Type
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Plantation Crops
- Turf & Ornamentals
- United States