UK Jewellery Market Report Description:
This report gives comprehensive outlook on Jewellery across the UK with special emphasis on key regions such as England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales. The report on UK Jewellery market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, material, and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed UK jewellery market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market report include suppliers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in UK jewellery products.
The UK Jewellery market was valued round US$ 4,336Mn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 13.1% over 2020-2026. Purchase of jewellery for special occasions, as gifts etc. increases the market for jewellery in UK. More population, large consumer range, rise in financial standards are the key factors thriving the market in UK region. Introduction of latest designs, light weight ornaments also places an important role in UK jewellery market. However, major jewellery manufacturers in UK faced an detain in their market share when compared to past 5 years as they failed to attract international costumers and are only depending on their domestic costumers.
Key factors are fueling the Market Growth
Factors that are majorly influencing the market in UK region are increase in purchasing of jewellery for occasions like valentines days, birthdays, mothers days etc., increase in women empowerment which encourages the women to purchase themselves, introduction of light weight jewellery, more demand in modelling and fashion design industries are thriving the market for jewellery in UK. Also presence of more royal families and frequent usage of jewellery by them plays an important role in jewellery market in this region.
England Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in UK Jewellery Market
England accounted for larger revenue share in UK jewellery market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to the rising economics and financial standards of people. UK region consists of large number of royal families including the Queen herself and other members who will frequently use the ornaments or different jewellery which also influence the people to purchase. Large consumer rate, high population, places the region on top.
Key player’s profiles in the market include:
- Alex Monroe
- De Beers
- Ernest Jones
- Fraser Hart
- Harry Winston
- House of Fraser
- Hugo Boss
- John Lewis
- Links of London
- Michael Kors
- Monica Vinader
- The Watch Hut
- Thomas Sabo
- Tiffany & Co.
- TK Maxx
- Van Cleef & Arpels
- Warren James
UK jewellery market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in recent time’s development of lightweight Jewellery highly increase the market as consumers are more attracted towards the simple, elegant and low weight Jewellery.
Key Findings of the Report:
- UK Jewellery market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in individual purchases and increase in financial standards of people.
- Based on product, Rings are accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in UK Jewellery market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- United Kingdom