U.S. Sterilization Services Market:
The U.S. sterilization services market estimated to be valued US$ XX. Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to rising focus on outsourcing of sterilization processes among pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and medical device manufacturers coupled with increasing prevalence of Hospital-Acquired infections drives the growth of the market. Moreover, rising focus on food sterilization and disinfection in food industry and growing number of surgical procedures fuels the growth of the market. However, harmful effects of ethylene oxide hampers the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Ethylene Oxide Segment projected to Register Highest CAGR over the Forecasted Period
The growth for ethylene oxide is attributed due to its extensive usage in various applications, such as medical device sterilization, pharmaceutical sterilization, food testing, and sterilization and disinfection in the life sciences industry. Furthermore, advantages such as the penetration capabilities, high material compatibility, and low costs associated with the use of this sterilization method are also expected to drive market growth.
U.S. is expected to Register Highest Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
United States is expected to show significant growth rate over the forecast period owing to presence of large number of market players such as Steris Corporation, Getinge Group, and Advanced Sterilization Products Services, Inc., which holds the largest market share of the global market. Increased prevalence of hospital-acquired infections and surge in number of procedure and high cost of treatment drives the growth of the market over the future years.
Key player’s profiles in the U.S. sterilization services market include:
- Cantel Medical
- Cretex Companies
- E-Beam Services
- Sterigenics International
- Cosmed Group
- Life Science Outsourcing
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J) (Sterilmed)
Key Findings of the Report:
- S. sterilization services market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing number of surgical procedures and rising geriatric population and demand for sterilization techniques.
- Based on technique, ethylene oxide sterilization services segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected to gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in U.S. sterilization services market
U.S. Sterilization Services Market Report Description:
U.S. sterilization services market report gives comprehensive outlook on sterilization services. The report on U.S. sterilization services market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of technique, type, mode of delivery, end user, and region. This report studies U.S. sterilization services market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, U.S. sterilization services market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed U.S. sterilization services market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the U.S. sterilization services market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in U.S. sterilization services products.
- Ethylene Oxide
- E-Beam Radiation
- Gamma Radiation
- Contract Services
- Validation Services
By Mode of Delivery
By End User
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical device companies
- Clinical laboratories
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market